International shipping

Any one have any trouble receiving orders in USA from outside the country? Anything I need to know here? Example, UK to USA?

D

Deleted member 45086

Have had 6 successful orders internationally with zero problems but that doesn't mean it can't happen
Any one have any trouble receiving orders in USA from outside the country? Anything I need to know here? Example, UK to USA?

HGH.to

Problems that can occur - customs seize your package. you would receive a letter that states you can go and pick it up - never go. forget about the order, throw away the letter. but as you can see - it doesn't happen too often.
plus international shipping is way longer

Problems that can occur - customs seize your package. you would receive a letter that states you can go and pick it up - never go. forget about the order, throw away the letter. but as you can see - it doesn't happen too often.
plus international shipping is way longer
Thanks. I'm about to do an order from the UK because the cost is so low. Hopefully it doesn't take more than 1 months. Seems like it would take a couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member 45086

Admin please don't hold that against him, he didn't know. Thank you

HGH.to

Thanks Big belly. Great advice. I got ur message, just can't reply for some reason.
you need 10 public posts to PM
Thanks. I'm about to do an order from the UK because the cost is so low. Hopefully it doesn't take more than 1 months. Seems like it would take a couple of weeks.
sometimes it does take more than a month.. unfortunately. the source can't control it...

rosoo

cost can be one thing, but touch wood, if the package is being confiscated it end up you might need to pay more and wait longer.. there is always a reason why internal goods deems to be more expensive, most of the risk is being eliminated i believe + faster shipping time?

Gainz.

I ordered mine from the U.k
From the day I ordered till it got to my door was 9 days!
I thought I'd have to wait a month as well. (And I know why you ordered from the uk, clomid and nolva are much cheaper!)
But you may have to sign for the package at your local post office. I didn't know I would have to sign, so I missed the mailman. I got the notification saying they tried to deliver but I wasn't home. So the next day when I went to go pick it up... I have to say there was a small part of my brain expecting a swat team to rappel down the side of my local post office as I walked out 🤣🤣.
So don't freak out if you have to sign for your delivery. Now if you get a letter saying you have to sign... that's a whole different thing.

I ship all around the world everyday - UK to US can be anywhere between 4 - 15 days, roughly the same for any country to be honest. Occasionally a package does get seized although I would say its < 1% of packages. If it does get seized you will receive a letter from customs. I ask my customers to send me a picture of the letter in order to qualify for a free reship to a different address. Then dispose of the letter and deny and knowledge of it.