Intra workout

Alexdb2022

Looking into making a intra workout for the long ones.
I was thinking like Gatorade protein zero
Emergen-c
Hydration pack for max electrolytes and those sugars
Bcaas
I need some kind of fast absorbing carb. What could I use?
Tbh I know basically nothing about this so help a bro out!
Happy lifting boys

Twizted

I haven't ever really used intraworkout drinks, if I start feeling overly fatigued I usually just grab a Gatorade. I also load up pretty heavy on carbs pre-workout which I think really helps keep me going. Lots of ppl swear intraworkout supplements really help, I just haven't really felt the need to try any. I do know alot of people claim 100% pineapple juice is an amazing intraworkout drink, an it has many great benefits. Maybe you can look into it as part of your shake.

Alexdb2022

I haven't ever really used intraworkout drinks, if I start feeling overly fatigued I usually just grab a Gatorade. I also load up pretty heavy on carbs pre-workout which I think really helps keep me going. Lots of ppl swear intraworkout supplements really help, I just haven't really felt the need to try any. I do know alot of people claim 100% pineapple juice is an amazing intraworkout drink, an it has many great benefits. Maybe you can look into it as part of your shake.
I went with a bcaa blend with the neeeed stuff besides carbs and got a carb oiwdwr

Alexdb2022

I used my intra a bcaa blend and then a powdered carb supp basically and I stayed going hard af the entire two hours of lifting, as well as had plenty of energy for cardio after. Highly recommend

suppsforlife

I also load up pretty heavy on carbs pre-workout which I think really helps keep me going.
b sure it does. carbs are the favorite energy source of muscles. try working out on an complete empty stomach and you'll notice dramatic strength/endurance decrease. that's the best pre-workout that works as intra-workout too.
the only thing i was using intra workout is bcaas i'm not very sure they were actually helpful... but that's just me

Alexdb2022

b sure it does. carbs are the favorite energy source of muscles. try working out on an complete empty stomach and you'll notice dramatic strength/endurance decrease. that's the best pre-workout that works as intra-workout too.
the only thing i was using intra workout is bcaas i'm not very sure they were actually helpful... but that's just me
They’ve really helped me with the 2 hour lift sessions and having gas for cardio after! Game changer honestly

loren

half gallon of water with bcaa and creatine. thats it i feel good through my workout. never had caffeine not even coffee