Intro and advise needed

consurfer

Quick update, the .5 every day seems to be doing the trick. The drive is coming back, felt pretty damn good in the gym the last couple days. Even woke up with morning wood today. Guess I was just scared to take to much adex and crash. I'm going to start taking .5 eod and see how it goes. First appointment to get bloods drawn I could get is Monday. Which means I probably won't see #'s until Friday ish. I'm gunna ride this train at least until then. I'll share the results when I get em. Thanks everybody for your help. Being kinda new to this I suppose I need to figure out how my body reacts to things.

suppsforlife

Being kinda new to this I suppose I need to figure out how my body reacts to things.
that's actually the right route to success for everyone.
First appointment to get bloods drawn I could get is Monday.
my recommendation: don't change anything until Monday (until you get the blood drawn) so you could get a better picture of what's like with the current plan. then you could adjust.

consurfer

that's actually the right route to success for everyone.

my recommendation: don't change anything until Monday (until you get the blood drawn) so you could get a better picture of what's like with the current plan. then you could adjust.
So stick with .5 adex Ed? Or at least till monday?

suppsforlife

until monday. because if it's going to be too high Adex dosage (crushing your estrogen) you would know it via bloodwork.
you may change it regardless, but I say not to change until bloodwork is drawn so you would know where you're heading at the exact dosages you're currently on.

Gainz.

until monday. because if it's going to be too high Adex dosage (crushing your estrogen) you would know it via bloodwork.
you may change it regardless, but I say not to change until bloodwork is drawn so you would know where you're heading at the exact dosages you're currently on.
Agreed
Glad we could help brother.... no one here likes soft bones 😂

consurfer

What's up guys so got the bloods back. This after about 6 days of .5 arimidex every day. Also continued that protocol for a few more days after. Feel like there was a sweet spot somewhere around day 4-6 and maybe I knocked it down a bit to far. What would you guys recommend from here. I took 2 days off of the adex and was thinking .5 eod. Would.love to hear what you all think. Screenshot_20221218_061858_Drive.jpg

Gainz.

.5mg eod would be my advice.
Hopefully you might even get to .5 every 3 days.
But for now eod is where I would go