Introduction w/ thanks

Scipio

Wanted to post an introduction along with a good bit of gratitude. I’ve been lurking around the forum reading and learning for quiet a while - so thanks to those of you who are sharing your knowledge regularly. I also wanted to give some appreciation for the admins who helped me start a profile. I created a profile but was informed I was banned for spam (though I’d never posted anything) I emailed the admin and they squared me away quickly. As for me, I’m preparing for a first test only cycle. Over the last 20 months I’ve dropped 59 pounds of body fat (just turned 40) and picked up some great gains after neglecting the weights for almost 15 years. I’ve proven to myself that I can maintain the right kind of diet and I think I’m ready to try a first cycle. Most of my planning has been based on the advice and shopping list posted by a member here (big thanks for that one turning40). I’m gonna wrap this novel up but suffice to say I’ll be asking lots of questions and hopefully reporting some progress soon.

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome to the forum Scipio! We're glad to have you here
I’ve proven to myself that I can maintain the right kind of diet and I think I’m ready to try a first cycle.
If you've been dieting and training properly for a while now and you do feel you need more - yes, trying your first cycle with Testosterone is a great idea!
I’ll be asking lots of questions and hopefully reporting some progress soon.
we also hope to hear from you to see your progress
do ask questions if you have any and we're all here to help you! all the best!

Scipio

Guys I appreciate it more than you know. I’m gonna post my plan in the appropriate forum section. I look forward to the feedback and suggestions

HGH.to

lots of guys got a lot of help here, pretty sure you'll get too! don't forget to share your own knowledge - there's always we can learn something from someone!