Introduction

K

kalpa

Welcome to MG Blackice ! Lot of good people and great info on here... Take the time to listen to these guys, I learn something new all the time!

blackice

Sorry about the delay brother. Yes, I'm in the Army. Getting ready to deploy to Poland in a matter of hours.

blackice

Sorry for the long delay. I've enjoyed vacation and now in my last few days before deploying to Poland. I just received my good package today with all of my goods. I have everything but just wondering what I may be forgetting.  Also, most updated Stats on weight. This morning I weighed 202.3 lbs. I'm a very lean individual, as for I ran track in college. > would definitely like to post a photo of me in my natural state before starting my first cycle, I just need to figure out how to work this great website.

blackice

I will keep you guys updated as much as possible. I will probably be offline for 3-4 weeks as we get our communications established. 

blackice

I will keep you guys updated as much as possible. I will probably be offline for 3-4 weeks as we get our communications established.