Introduction

blackice

I'm new to the site. I am very interested in taking something to start pushing myself to the next level. As an intro, I've competed in track & field on the collegiate and professional level. I joined the military during the surge and have deployed to Iraq 5 times. I got back into lifting while in stationed in Yongsan (Seoul), Korea for 19 months and over time have put on muscle. During my time in Korea and first year back in the US, my sanctuary became my workout due to going through a divorce. I'm in the dark as far as crossing over into this new world and trying gain some advice on what to do for a first cycle. I am currently 5' 10", 198 lbs, and 12 % body fat the last time I checked.  I want to build my up my whole body, but still be able to run since I'm in the Army.  I have slowed down as far as conducting cardio from running 11 minute (2) miles to (16) minute two miles.  I would like to start with something that has little side effects but something I can really build up while in Poland through May and as a contest prep.  I appreciate all the advice and help as I make this new venture. I need to find a nice cycle I can order in the next few days in order to have it ship fast and received before I deploy.  Any help is great.  First off, thanks Siegmund for your initial input.

blastthru23

+1 for a very good intro, and thank you for your service to our country. To start, the first 2-3 cycles must be test only. I don't have time to get into the why's and wherefores at the moment, but, please take a moment and look at ypoulos cycle in the cycle log section.  It's a very good example of a first cycle. We have many reluable sources here. I suggest looking at the sources review and ask and discuss sections. Take note of the members who reviewed the sources. Are they high karma members that are gold or silver? That's a good start to your source research. And, remember, do not use source names in open forum.

And, Welcome to MG!

blackice

Fellows,

I'm thinking about going with ypoulos first cycle. Twelve weeks of Testo - C (500 mg/wk), two week break to clear my system and then Clomiphene and Nolvadex for the PCT.  I'm still un-sure of the use of Arimidex.  Can you guys steer me into the right direction.

JARHEAD2

Yes sir, Test E or Test C for 12 weeks is a great 1st & 2nd cycle. Arimedix is used while on cycle to control estrogen. It's a must to have an AI (Adex or aromasin) on hand before starting a cycle, while it's not recommended to start it until some sides surface. This is for 2 reasons, 1st you're not administering unnecessary compounds & 2nd it gives you the experience of knowing how your body responds to the test as far as conversion to estrogen.

Dolf

Welcome to MG brother!

Check out this link https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list

blackice

Thanks for the warm reception into the group.  I've been thinking about making this transition for some time, but just continued to think about it.  I think with where I am the gains can drastically improve with the continued hard work and the diet. I had a great diet when I was training to compete last summer and stay on it until early this summer when it was interrupted with 4 months of field training.  I know that I am ready to make this move, I just need the support from you guys to learn everything that I need to know to stay safe.

I

icdeadlifters

Welcome..... A lot of bia here. Take your time and look around, send friend request's, ask ?s, participate..... Your first cycle.... You want alllll you can get out of it. Sounds like you know what you want out of a cycle.. Test only is a damn good first cycle. Also with proper diet and training. 

Welcome...

Ooh rahh

Gear2Go

Hooah. Thanks for your service one soldier to another. 

A test cycle is a good first cycle, not extremely exciting in the way of shocking fast gains. But, it does produce slow steady gains in both strength and size. My very first cycle, 13 plus years ago, was Test Cyp and Turnibol. This was a very fun cycle with excellent gains from beginning to end. However, you must educate yourself on all the compounds. Most orals have some sort of liver toxicity. Certain oils raise hemoglobin faster and higher then others, and items like tren can throw your lipids off very quickly. 

Dolf's link is a very good place to start. Any questions you're more then welcome to ask. 

Once again thank you for your continued service and multiple tours brother. There is a veterans tab in this forum feel free to stop in.

blackice

Gear2go thanks brother.  Fellows my first is now in the works. I'm just waiting for its arrival. I'm  also starting to think about the milk thistle, tribulus and etc. I need to research the implementation of those supplements into this cycle.

Gear2Go

Absolutely 8 years. I was a 17 year old kid when I went in and honestly enjoyed my job, friends, PT, everything about it.....But, it didn't sit well with the girl I married and after being away for many birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, ect. I was told me or them. Now.... I would have a government retirement if I stayed in. But, the Army College Fund and GI Bill did pay for a very expensive degree from Columbia... I just chose to use it for what I do now.

TestraChemist

Wecome to MG BI. This will definitely be fun watching the potential results you will make with your first cycle.  There are many knowledgeable guys on here replying to your post.  Soak up all the good information you can.  We are all here to help and support you. Thank-you for your service as to all other military personnel that contribute on and off the forums.  Again, welcome to the MG family and looking forward to seeing your results my man.

TC  

K

kalpa

Welcome to MG Blackice ! Lot of good people and great info on here... Take the time to listen to these guys, I learn something new all the time!