Introduction

What’s up fellas. New here and just love lifting weights and dabbling in things to help me perform better.
Whats up Sras. Welcome, and hope all is well with you. MG is a very cool and laid back site. A lotttttttt of very friendly and knowledgeable people. Take a look around, ask questions, and if I can help you in any way, let me know please. have a good un!

What’s up fellas. New here and just love lifting weights and dabbling in things to help me perform better.
Stats are. 5:6 206. On test 500 Mgs and dbol 25mgs ed. just finished a deca cycle made me super depressed so I hope off before cycle was done and finishing up with the dbal. 33 years old and just love lifting. Recently just changed who I get from and tried out Pharmacom labs. You guys heard of there stuff or have ever tried it. Kind of skeptical shoulda stuck with ultima

Estro blockers, are similar to Test. Some prefer Test Enanthate vs Test Cypionate. Some prefer Proviron, others Arimidex. And, both do what they are supposed to do. The preference is really up to you; by trial and error. But, like Supps said, there is a lot to consider. Myself, I dont have a lot of issues with estro and/or gyno, but a friend of mine it seems he can just hold a bottle of Test and get side effects.