Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

Palten03

Today for the first time I bought bitcoin on coinbase to place an order on iron daddy, but I can't complete the order; I frame the qr code of the order and when I try to send bitcoin it says "error sending". I don't know what to do and I'm afraid I lost money unnecessarily.
Can anyone help me?

saltyscrode

Palten03, have you opened a ticket? Iron daddy has always responded to all my issues until they were resolved, and there have not been many. I know what it is like being worried about loosing $ considering the nature of this thing we do. But I have never been scamed by iron daddy, they are legit and so are the products. If you open a ticket, they will help you resolve your problem, good luck.

Palten03

I finally managed to solve the problem, the order was issued, and now I can't wait for my first cycle products to arrive 💪🏻
Thanks a lot

Mallen

I finally managed to solve the problem, the order was issued, and now I can't wait for my first cycle products to arrive 💪🏻
Thanks a lot
I also paid with Bitcoin, and they canceled my order. This is my first time ordering from them, so I hope they resolve this issue.

I will update this form on my experience.

Mallen

Worst experience I have had with any company not just gear. First they didn't send tracking. After a week I contacted and they took 2 days to respond. Then tracking came 4 days later. Now the caber I ordered is sitting somewhere because they chose the cheapest shipping possible. Order almost a month ago and no product. I thought it was a fluke with all the great reviews. So I order more gear, two more orders. That was over a week ago and still not tracking. Made a ticket about it and they deleted ticket. I just opened yet another ticket. I have about 500$ tied up in produxt that I instantly payed for. I received one order out of the 4. And they provided me no remedy. As for the gear yes its good. But it doesn't cancel out the obscene junk service. If they had a store front I'd show up. I recommend going anywhere else.
Wow, I hope this is not true. Everyone else seems to offer positive reviews. I created a ticket and took screenshots.

Mallen

I've created a ticket and will wait until Monday for a response.

Attachments

• 1705781512026.png
    1705781512026.png
    361.1 KB · Views: 2

Palten03

I wanted to thank IronDaddy customer service for helping me step by step in placing my first order. After a small hitch (for which they are not to blame), I was able to place the order and the package arrived in just 4 days. Now all I have to do is start my first cycle and test the products.
Thank you so much 💪🏻

MCloser511

100% legit. Communication is great and they ship and you have everything usually in 5 days or less. Did a few cycles but now on a Tren A 150mg week with Gw50516 and a base of Test Cyp 300mg week. Crazy fat loss, solid muscle gain. I prefer since did a few. Saxon labs the best one overall.

Ralf

I’m a new member, trying to find an admin or someone i can ask some questions & get some Info…
After reading some of ur replies & comments, u might be someone i need to talk to…
If not, can u please point me in the direction of an admin?
Thank yiu…
Ralf

I make numerous orders from this website. I have received every order I have made and they all arrive within a week of ordering. On this particular order Only issue was that the wrong mg meds were sent. I contacted customer service and send them a picture of the wrong product. Within a day they responded with an apology and sent the correct meds out no questions asked. If you have ever felt skeptical about ordering from a website I can tell you first hand iron daddy comes thorough every time with on time delivery and great prices and deals.!!!

JamesFour

I am new to the forum, a person recommended it to me to look for reliable sources and I was wondering if they recommended iron-daddy, from what I read some had problems with the orders, or the case of a person who canceled the order due to payments with bitcoin on coinbase, how is this website?

Mallen

I am new to the forum, a person recommended it to me to look for reliable sources and I was wondering if they recommended iron-daddy, from what I read some had problems with the orders, or the case of a person who canceled the order due to payments with bitcoin on coinbase, how is this website?
I've ordered from them multiple times. I was nervous during my first order because it was canceled before the Bitcoin send could complete. Granted, it took over 12 hours for my Bitcoin to send. Their support team is responsive, and all products are real. I've seen great results from products purchased in the US and from Asia. I only use iron-daddy.