Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

IronDaddy

Beligas is top seller between domestic brands. 75% of domestic orders are beligas because of quality and price. nobody reported any complaints. You also can order ZPHC or Sectrum. Anyway you have to try to know.
If you have time then you can pay less for overseas brands and wait 12-21 days insteat of 3-5 days for domestic.

Eno2121

Got my 1st order in a fair time but didn't get the brand I ordered. 1st time that's ever happened anywhere. Opened a ticket hopefully it gets worked out.

Dolf

He's been a reliable top rated source for years. I'm sure he'll square you away broth...

IronDaddy

We are really sorry about the mistake and any inconvenience we caused to you.
You can keep the wrong Test E.
Will get back to you soon with a new tracking number.

IronDaddy

Please check your PM. Also for a faster answer please open a ticket trough my website. My Friend, as i told you already i have stop working with daddyroids.to. Now IronDaddy.ws and daddyroids.to are absolutely different websites with different owners.

Eno2121

We are really sorry about the mistake and any inconvenience we caused to you.
You can keep the wrong Test E.
Will get back to you soon with a new tracking number.

It's been almost 3 weeks now, no package and no tracking number. Said it was shipped weeks ago and then says it's out of stock. 6 days now with no reply.

IronDaddy

My Friend, i have answered already several times to your tickets. Yes, because of shipper mistake you received Test E by Spectrum instead of ZPHC. At the moment Test E by ZPHC is out of stock. You can check that on our website. As soon it will be restocked, we will ship it asap. Why don't you use it until ZPHC will be available? Oh i understand, you are a "honest man" and just want to receive additional 3 vials as a bonus:)
Spectrum has the same quality and efficiency. It is just another brand, but works as well as ZPHC

Kenny

I am 50yrs old, and I’m in pretty good shape as far as cardio, all natural. Lifting 5to 6 days a week for the last 3 years, I weigh currently 196lbs 6 ft. Tall. I have lost 45 lbs over the last 3 years. I’m looking at build muscle / definition, trying to impress only my self, what is your suggestion on gear at my age or would it even make a difference. Thanks for reply!

bigjerseyd

hey brother, you should start your own thread in the "introduce yourself" section so it will get seen. There are alot of people here that would love to help you!

Eno2121

My Friend, i have answered already several times to your tickets. Yes, because of shipper mistake you received Test E by Spectrum instead of ZPHC. At the moment Test E by ZPHC is out of stock. You can check that on our website. As soon it will be restocked, we will ship it asap. Why don't you use it until ZPHC will be available? Oh i understand, you are a "honest man" and just want to receive additional 3 vials as a bonus:)
Spectrum has the same quality and efficiency. It is just another brand, but works as well as ZPHC

I don't want shit as a bonus and don't expect anything for free. The way I see it you tried to pull a bait and switch. You're the one that said it was shipped and came back 2 weeks later and said it was out of stock. Forgive me for wanting what I actually ordered.

jasonking92

I can not believe your ex partner at daddtroids.to has ripped me off $270 and sent me 3 bottles of fake kalpa test e when I ordered 3 bottles of tren e I have been a customer for over 2 years placed 18 orders and now they are sending out fake kalpa products and not replying to my tickets since friday it may not be a lot of money to some but it is months of saving for me I am so angry that a company that was so reliable has just changed so much in such a short amount of time. it will take me months to save up enough to replace this but who to trust if a company like theirs can turn bad so easily I think you separated just in time as they will lose customers very quickly

jasonking92

I think you split from daddyroids.to just in time The last 2 orders from them first one sent was wrong kalpa product. When I checked the serial numbers on kalpa web site they came up as fake unknown. They resent the correct product and the second order also come up as fake UNKNOWN on the kalpa website. Before your split I never had a problem with the company now they are sending out fake KALPA products. And people have no way of leaving them a review here so they will continue to rip people off. It is a total puzzle to me why I could leave a review about any other site on this website but daddyroids.to i can not. This is in no way aimed at ironDaddy they are no longer part of Daddyroids.to. I just want people to know what his ex-partner is up to. As its unfair that loyal customers are being ripped off I AM SURE I will not be the only one. And if daddyroids.to do not send me the genuine product then they will lose me for good I will take my business some where else.

Last edited:
Iron, hey man I was just wondering if you could help me figure something out. Had an allergic reaction the other day after pinning some 300mg/ml Beligas test E and wondering if maybe I'm allergic to the type of oil. So could you tell me what oil was used? Was it the Ethyl Oleate ? It should be stated its possible the reaction was from something else, had a ct scan earlier that day and maybe the iodine crap they used just messed me up. Haven't had any other reactions and I'm back on my regular pinning schedule. I was having some crazy pip but i think that would be a seperate issue and I might have that issue solved, i hope lol. thanks broski