Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

Thanks a lot everyone for your kind words! We truly appreciate it. We try our best to see our customers happy.
PS: If you could write a customer review in the Top Rated Sources that could greatly help us!
Hey buddy

Tried to write a review for you guys in Top Rated Sources but for some reason won’t let me?

Rxtmxr

I just received my 1st order from iron-daddy.to in the mail today. Throughout the entire ordering process their customer service was extremely professional, so much so that it actually made me a bit nervous at first. I’m super impressed so far with this company. I haven’t tried my product yet, but I will be today and will follow-up with my lab results next week.

Big thanks to the iron-daddy team!

Rxtmxr

Subzero300

Just sent my first order yesterday. Got a message for me to send my bitcoin hash number, something about payment amounts not matching. Hopefully I get it resolved soon. I sent the correct amount. I'm not worried due to the fact that I've read about so many people have their issues resolved. Ordered domestically so hoping it can get here as fast as others have received their orders!

IronDaddy

I just received my 1st order from iron-daddy.to in the mail today. Throughout the entire ordering process their customer service was extremely professional, so much so that it actually made me a bit nervous at first. I’m super impressed so far with this company. I haven’t tried my product yet, but I will be today and will follow-up with my lab results next week.

Big thanks to the iron-daddy team!

Rxtmxr
thank you for your kind words!
Just sent my first order yesterday. Got a message for me to send my bitcoin hash number, something about payment amounts not matching. Hopefully I get it resolved soon. I sent the correct amount. I'm not worried due to the fact that I've read about so many people have their issues resolved. Ordered domestically so hoping it can get here as fast as others have received their orders!
no worries! all issues will be resolved! follow all the steps in the ticket and we'll get there!

IronDaddy

Order received! Easy ordering and you also get delivery tracking. Product came with code verification for manufacturer to make sure its legit.
thanks for the review.
What test should I be taking w tren e 200. I've been taking gnc test180xp but I was told to inject test
gnc test180 xp seems to be a natural supplement. it does nothing compared to actual injectable test. so yeah, you need to inject it. Do not run Trenbolone E 200 so far.

Dak222

I have just done business with Iron Daddy and am pleased to say both products I ordered arrived within 2 weeks, were in pristine condition, and communication was nothing but exemplary. I’m in my early to mid 20’s and I have found a corporation to be in contact with for as long as I am able to

tmw360

Ordered 4/13
Landed 4/18
Thanks for the fast service ,smooth crypt transaction <----> customer for life !! Also iron daddy thanks for answering my questions few days back....I will be ordering more products soon.

Elmacc

Anyone ever have a issue w ordering thru Zelle? Placed a order on Sunday and never got a confirmation so opened a ticket to check on the order and they said they never got my payment and than they sent me a new email and company name to Zelle them again even after my payment went thru. This my first time gettin shit thru the web so fukkin anxiety and impatience thru the roof. It was a small order to see if it was legit.

To their credit they have been responsive and answering me. I understand this shit ain’t Amazon or eBay but idk seems like it’s a quick answer whether they got my payment or not (it’s more like we’ll check into it etc.) In my profession everyone tries to beat u for “product” and “money” so I’m always on my toes and suspicious from the beginning. But idk is the process just long or sum? I picked them cuz everyone says “check the MG logo for top 5” so I picked the first. Hoping shit works out cuz they sound cool about it. Just need a plug asap. Its not about the money that much at this point just need a good source. Ill keep my fingers crossed and let u guys know.

Twizted

Anyone ever have a issue w ordering thru Zelle? Placed a order on Sunday and never got a confirmation so opened a ticket to check on the order and they said they never got my payment and than they sent me a new email and company name to Zelle them again even after my payment went thru. This my first time gettin shit thru the web so fukkin anxiety and impatience thru the roof. It was a small order to see if it was legit.

To their credit they have been responsive and answering me. I understand this shit ain’t Amazon or eBay but idk seems like it’s a quick answer whether they got my payment or not (it’s more like we’ll check into it etc.) In my profession everyone tries to beat u for “product” and “money” so I’m always on my toes and suspicious from the beginning. But idk is the process just long or sum? I picked them cuz everyone says “check the MG logo for top 5” so I picked the first. Hoping shit works out cuz they sound cool about it. Just need a plug asap. Its not about the money that much at this point just need a good source. Ill keep my fingers crossed and let u guys know.
I've never had any issues with ordering through iron-daddy, I usually pay with bitcoin though. I'm not very familiar with using zelle in this manner, I have zelled cash to friends before and it went fairly quick.