Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

Elmacc

Idk man. What’s gettin to me is I can’t get a straight answer. They sent me a new company name to send the payment to but they already accepted my payment so I’m like wtf I’m not sending 2 payments over. They did say they would refund me the money if something went wrong. They replied to me like 3 times in all those times they couldn’t take the time to see if they got my money? Idk maybe I’m just paranoid cuz I don’t believe mainly cuz everyone in my line of work tries to fuck u for money or drugs. Hopefully this shit works out.

Tipctip

So I'm new here first time ordering for me from Iron Daddy I have to say that customer service on getting back to me five stars👍 I was really skeptical at first so very happy I received my products but there has been some hiccups I just received my shipment today I got it right from the postman's hand I had three vials in there one was broke a little disappointed about that they should have been individually wrapped with bubble wrap but I have already written and sent in a picture and sent it to iron Daddy's admins they did get back to me💯 and say they're looking into it hopefully I can get it replaced Soon .
but for anybody that is skeptical this is a legit company I did receive my product unfortunately one was broken LOL !!!
let's see how the product does over this next two months maybe I'll post some pics see if wec can't see a transformation???

Last edited:

IronDaddy

So I'm new here first time ordering for me from Iron Daddy I have to say that customer service on getting back to me five stars👍 I was really skeptical at first so very happy I received my products but there has been some hiccups I just received my shipment today I got it right from the postman's hand I had three vials in there one was broke a little disappointed about that they should have been individually wrapped with bubble wrap but I have already written and sent in a picture and sent it to iron Daddy's admins they did get back to me💯 and say they're looking into it hopefully I can get it replaced Soon .
but for anybody that is skeptical this is a legit company I did receive my product unfortunately one was broken LOL !!!
let's see how the product does over this next two months maybe I'll post some pics see if wec can't see a transformation???
huge thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate your review. sorry for broken product, it seems like carrier companies have a hard time lately. anyway, you'll love doing business with us!

IronDaddy

Idk man. What’s gettin to me is I can’t get a straight answer. They sent me a new company name to send the payment to but they already accepted my payment so I’m like wtf I’m not sending 2 payments over. They did say they would refund me the money if something went wrong. They replied to me like 3 times in all those times they couldn’t take the time to see if they got my money? Idk maybe I’m just paranoid cuz I don’t believe mainly cuz everyone in my line of work tries to fuck u for money or drugs. Hopefully this shit works out.
We can't start processing until the money gets through. There are a lot of reasons why the money can't get to us and by following the instructions explained in the ticket, we'll solve it all out, without robbing you. We never try to "fuck" anyone for money. And we never ask for 2 payments for a single order. Again, no need to panic, we'll do everything we can to solve it as soon as possible. And we'll never take anybody's money.

Elmacc

Nah I’m not saying that u tried to fuck me just that I’m always paranoid about getting fucked cuz of my “job” so I was saying that’s probably why I’m paranoid about it. Also I’m not trying to say u told me to pay u twice but the day after I sent my money I was told to Zelle money to a different company name without telling me what happened to my first payment after the bank told me the money was accepted by you. You say ur waiting for money to get processed but Zelle is a direct payment as far as I know. I’m not trying to say u guys robbed me at all. I might be a little impatient but on the other hand you respond here 3x rather than my open ticket. That’s kinda weird to me. Whatever the case is I’m not trying to bad mouth the company, trust me I would love to just get my shit and place a big order and write a good review so I’ll just wait to see what’s up. It’s been 3 days since I ordered. I’ll check back in. I just have a good clientele I built up over the years but my supplier went to jail so a lot of ppl are counting on me and I just don’t want them to find someone else.

Last edited:

Elmacc

Just wanna say they got back to me and told me my money went thru and the order is being processed. Hopefully I get a tracking number soon (idk how long that takes). I might of jumped to the wrong conclusion in the beginning that was my mistake I should of been patient. These guys seem legit next time I will just use bitcoin hopefully it’s easier. I’ll report back when I get tracking info and my packages. Just hyped to have a supplier instead of relying on assholes around me with shit gear and crazy prices. Thanks ID!!

mikehawk

0CA8C020-0CAB-4D6B-859D-05EDE58FDA6E.jpegFD407A76-6EB4-475C-BB31-B6A9CCFF708C.jpeg
My first order was placed on 4/16, arrived on 4/23.

Second order placed on 4/24, arrived on 4/28.

So far everything has been solid working for IronDaddy.

I started pinning Test E from Beligas on 4/25. I will have blood work done on 5/20 and will update on this forum. I also have a purity test arriving next week from Labmax.

So far it's a great experience.

Attachments

• 6AAF1511-5DDE-4972-B95F-866A7D2A5D6E.jpeg
    6AAF1511-5DDE-4972-B95F-866A7D2A5D6E.jpeg
    1,018.5 KB · Views: 8
  • C9238199-C0DC-45DD-BBC6-DBA9BB8285BF.jpeg
    C9238199-C0DC-45DD-BBC6-DBA9BB8285BF.jpeg
    900 KB · Views: 7

Elmacc

View attachment 864975View attachment 864976

I started pinning Test E from Beligas on 4/25. I will have blood work done on 5/20 and will update on this forum. I also have a purity test arriving next week from Labmax.

Damn. I literally ordered the same shit on the same day as u and haven’t even got a tracking number yet. My shits been “in processing” for a week dude. Idk bro this shits frustrating FR.

Whiz

Anyone ever have a issue w ordering thru Zelle? Placed a order on Sunday and never got a confirmation so opened a ticket to check on the order and they said they never got my payment and than they sent me a new email and company name to Zelle them again even after my payment went thru. This my first time gettin shit thru the web so fukkin anxiety and impatience thru the roof. It was a small order to see if it was legit.

To their credit they have been responsive and answering me. I understand this shit ain’t Amazon or eBay but idk seems like it’s a quick answer whether they got my payment or not (it’s more like we’ll check into it etc.) In my profession everyone tries to beat u for “product” and “money” so I’m always on my toes and suspicious from the beginning. But idk is the process just long or sum? I picked them cuz everyone says “check the MG logo for top 5” so I picked the first. Hoping shit works out cuz they sound cool about it. Just need a plug asap. Its not about the money that much at this point just need a good source. Ill keep my fingers crossed and let u guys know.
I order through zelle all the time. My bank is BOA and they have zelle built into they’re mobile banking app. Zelle is quick they normally conform my order the next day or same day depending on when I place the order. When you zelle the money you have to send a message/comment with your order number. Don’t mention the product your buying. Afterwards go to the account section on the iron daddy website then go to the orders section then fill out the payment info section. When it asks for conformation number I don’t usually get one immediately so I’ll just put in the order number again with the other details you list they’ll be able to find your order. They just want to verify that you actually payed.

Elmacc

Just want to report back it was my first time ever ordering gear online and I gotta say it was a nail biting experience for sure. But I must say Iron Daddy came through. I payed with Zelle and it took a few days for the order to get confirmed and process (5ish Days) but once my payment was verified it was a breeze and yes I was still anxious the whole time because I felt like I was giving my money to literally a unknown lol. But they spoke to me and ensured me everything that was ordered I will get and I did. Took 8 Days in total most of that was cuz of the order getting confirmed. I would def recommended Iron Daddy to anyone and no wonder they are 1st here. I initially thought all the reviews were fake like on Amazon but I guess they are all legit just like they are. Shoutout to them for real!!!

IronDaddy

Just wanna say they got back to me and told me my money went thru and the order is being processed. Hopefully I get a tracking number soon (idk how long that takes). I might of jumped to the wrong conclusion in the beginning that was my mistake I should of been patient. These guys seem legit next time I will just use bitcoin hopefully it’s easier. I’ll report back when I get tracking info and my packages. Just hyped to have a supplier instead of relying on assholes around me with shit gear and crazy prices. Thanks ID!!
thanks for your kind words. as we said a numerous of times - we never scam anyone.
View attachment 864975View attachment 864976

thanks for review, update whenever you can.
I order through zelle all the time. My bank is BOA and they have zelle built into they’re mobile banking app. Zelle is quick they normally conform my order the next day or same day depending on when I place the order. When you zelle the money you have to send a message/comment with your order number. Don’t mention the product your buying. Afterwards go to the account section on the iron daddy website then go to the orders section then fill out the payment info section. When it asks for conformation number I don’t usually get one immediately so I’ll just put in the order number again with the other details you list they’ll be able to find your order. They just want to verify that you actually payed.
true. thanks for clarifying so others can know
Just want to report back it was my first time ever ordering gear online and I gotta say it was a nail biting experience for sure. But I must say Iron Daddy came through. I payed with Zelle and it took a few days for the order to get confirmed and process (5ish Days) but once my payment was verified it was a breeze and yes I was still anxious the whole time because I felt like I was giving my money to literally a unknown lol. But they spoke to me and ensured me everything that was ordered I will get and I did. Took 8 Days in total most of that was cuz of the order getting confirmed. I would def recommended Iron Daddy to anyone and no wonder they are 1st here. I initially thought all the reviews were fake like on Amazon but I guess they are all legit just like they are. Shoutout to them for real!!!
again, thanks a lot, we appreciate your words as we're putting hard work into making customers happy with quality of products as well as fast delivery (we try everything on our end so everyone receives their products ASAP as we understand the anxiety first-timers go through).

MBS333

I learned back in 2014 when i actually had some btc that it was BY FAR the easiest method to transact and acquire gear safely and quickly. Just too bad i spent a lot of btc on gear instead of hodling it. I’d have had a lot of money if ida just sat on it! I’ve been thru various online vendors over the years. just joined muscle gurus and just made first order with iron daddy, giving the beligas brand a run. i must say having a ledger wallet and sending btc and receiving items in a matter of days is just awesome. already appreciate iron daddy and how fast turn around is. received items in about 4 days. if any potential buyers read this, definitely do yourself a favor and learn how to crypto! it’s the future! and it’s the most decentralized way to control your money away from prying eyes.
Im Already a fan of iron daddy, now let’s hope the beligas goods are fire.

IronDaddy

Trying to pay some other way than crypto. How?
Check all the available payment methods on the checkout page.
I learned back in 2014 when i actually had some btc that it was BY FAR the easiest method to transact and acquire gear safely and quickly. i must say having a ledger wallet and sending btc and receiving items in a matter of days is just awesome.
Indeed, Crypto is by far the most effective, fastest, and easiest way of payment.
I learned back in 2014 when i actually had some btc that it was BY FAR the easiest method to transact and acquire gear safely and quickly. Just too bad i spent a lot of btc on gear instead of hodling it. I’d have had a lot of money if ida just sat on it! I’ve been thru various online vendors over the years. just joined muscle gurus and just made first order with iron daddy, giving the beligas brand a run. i must say having a ledger wallet and sending btc and receiving items in a matter of days is just awesome. already appreciate iron daddy and how fast turn around is. received items in about 4 days. if any potential buyers read this, definitely do yourself a favor and learn how to crypto! it’s the future! and it’s the most decentralized way to control your money away from prying eyes.
Im Already a fan of iron daddy, now let’s hope the beligas goods are fire.
Just wanted to say how pleasant my experience was. My order arrived in 9 days. Had my second pin 4 days ago and already starting to notice the effects. Couldn't be happier
Huge thanks for your reviews. We highly appreciate your words, trying everyday to become better and better for you.

Gainz.

Huge thanks for your reviews. We highly appreciate your words, trying everyday to become better and better for you.
When I get a little more into my cycle I'll write a better review. But yeah I was definitely a little worried at first. There's no guarantees with crypto.
But it was awesome. super fast shipping and I got exactly what I ordered!

BillyDwilliams

Just received my first batch of Ultima product, been a while since Ive been on so I'm looking forward to getting started and leaving reviews. 7 days from order to mailbox in PA. Gunna hit up the old sust / mast /tren cycle...Thanks Daddy!!
(actually not a new member, but havent logged in since site changed)
6'-2" 205lb

Eighteen

My name is Angel and it's my first time ordering from iron daddy..I'm very impressed happy and satisfied on how fast my shipment arrived..Thnx iron daddy