Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

IronDaddy

We were 2 partners at daddyroids before, now we have separated. I was running the customer support on musclegurus.to and on daddyroids. Now I've started IronDaddy.ws. I will take care of all my customer in the best way I can. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mikeyz206

Will your x partner advertise on one of these web sites? Not sure of what happened but I thought both of your team members did a perfect job every time. Looking foreword to still do business with both of you.

IronDaddy

You are welcome! Also hope you've noticed that we are running a PROMO for ALL MuscleGurus CUSTOMERS. So don't hesitate to save some funds!

blastthru23

I highly recommend taking advantage of this promo. Ordering is smooth and easy, customer support is fast, informative, and professional. I noticed today that the order I placed on the 4th, had already landed in the states. I estimate that it will arrive by the end of the week. Talk about fast! I'll update once it lands. I ordered some MT2. Looking forward to not being a pasty white dude!

Papa.Smurf0311

I have not been on MG for a couple of months due to being out of work. I have recently placed an order through daddyroids.to. I am seeing that they split into two suppliers. I am wondering if daddyroids is still a good source to go through?

blastthru23

I received my package today, I ordered clen, aro, t3, and mt2. I reconstituted the Mt2 as soon as I got home (added 2ml) . Shortly thereafter, I did a subq pin of 250mcg. I felt the flushed face and queasy stomach shortly after the injection, which tells me the product is legit. Might have to go to the tanning salon to kick start the process. The package arrived quickly for an international shipment, a little over a week if I recall correctly. Thanks again ID :)

BobbyO190

They seem to have a good reputation but I have never used them personally.

GLAD to hear from you Papa! Been missing you. Did you find work then? Being out of a job sucks!

Papa.Smurf0311

oh yes. im still with my same company doing the same job. the particular site I was working on got shut down and i had to wait on a slot to open on another site for me to go to. thank bro. i did get my package from daddyroids and im liking it.

IronDaddy

Anyone have or had experience with the beligas test e. Is it worth the extra cost

the extra cost is for following: to open a warehouse in USA, to send the gear to this warehouse.
The benefit for you is that you will receive the gear in 3-5 days without cusotms.

IronDaddy

the extra cost is for following: to open a warehouse in USA, to send the gear to this warehouse.
The benefit for you is that you will receive the gear in 3-5 days without customs.

IronDaddy

what do you want to know about beligas? all brands we sell are top notch. The different in prices is because of warehouses (EU, Asia and Domestic) and time of delivery.

Eno2121

Just if the quality is as good or better than other test e. Again, I understand the cost difference but if the quality isn't as good as brand from EU then it's worth the wait. There's not any word I've found from users of beligas. I ended up going with zphc as it came recommended.

blastthru23

I've made the mistake, not that it is always a mistake, getting some gear from an unknown lab (unknown insofar as it had little or no reviews anywhere), and ended up with some crap (not from this source; I've only had top notch from ID). Himalbiocare is the cats meow, or the lions roar, by the way :)