Ironlion-lab.is Customer Discussions

ironlionlab

hi everybody
we are looking for three volunteers for testing our puretropin hgh,
the volunteer will be active in Musclegurus and will be experienced in using and testing gh. if you think you are the right people, pls post your idea here, we will choose three volunteers.

if we choose you , we will send 2 kits to you freely, when you get it , you can post the TD picture and you can test our puretropin gh and post the test results here honestly

when we confirm you post the test results, we wil offer you one big gift soon

thanks very much,

ironlion team

Twizted

Package arrived safe and sound. It took about 11 days to recieve it which was much faster than I anticipated with it being overseas. It was packaged really well, 3 kits in one small box surrounded in bubble wrap. Will update further once I have given the GH time to do its thing.

Attachments

• 20211109_202656.jpg
    20211109_202656.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211109_202826.jpg
    20211109_202826.jpg
    918.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211109_202842.jpg
    20211109_202842.jpg
    924.8 KB · Views: 4

HulkSmashShan

hi everybody
we are looking for three volunteers for testing our puretropin hgh,
the volunteer will be active in Musclegurus and will be experienced in using and testing gh. if you think you are the right people, pls post your idea here, we will choose three volunteers.

if we choose you , we will send 2 kits to you freely, when you get it , you can post the TD picture and you can test our puretropin gh and post the test results here honestly

when we confirm you post the test results, we wil offer you one big gift soon

thanks very much,

ironlion team
I also sent you a direct message. I would be happy to post and review for you. I am an active GH taker and would like to see the quality of your GH. Thank you for your time.

Twizted

Alright so It's been nearly 3 months since I started using iron lion labs HGH and I have to say it is very good quality HGH. I started with just 2 IU a day and ran with that dose for a good while, and then I bumped to 4IU a day.

I felt really good on 2 IU but I wanted to see of I could also squeeze some growth out of it so I went to 4IU. The increase seems to be working well, the scale has started to move up slowly. The area that it has really helped me is joint pain, my shoulders give me trouble alot but after about a month on the GH the shoulder pain very rarely comes. I also love the fact that it has helped me feel more rested after sleeping, I have been plagued with poor sleep for a good while.

Overall I have to say that their HGH seems like high quality stuff to me and I will definitely be coming to them for a re-up in the near future.

HulkSmashShan

I received my HGH kits today. I am very surprised at how fast they actually came. I must say the shipping and handling are very discrete and packaged beautifully. Communication was on point from the very start all the way until receiving the package. I am totally excited to jump on this HGH and start the gains! I will be cataloging my progress and will leave monthly updates on this post. So far it's five out of five stars. IMG_20220222_134442375_HDR_compress.jpgIMG_20220222_134527067_HDR_compress.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220222_134424012_HDR_compress.jpg
    IMG_20220222_134424012_HDR_compress.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 0

HulkSmashShan

Alright so It's been nearly 3 months since I started using iron lion labs HGH and I have to say it is very good quality HGH. I started with just 2 IU a day and ran with that dose for a good while, and then I bumped to 4IU a day.

I felt really good on 2 IU but I wanted to see of I could also squeeze some growth out of it so I went to 4IU. The increase seems to be working well, the scale has started to move up slowly. The area that it has really helped me is joint pain, my shoulders give me trouble alot but after about a month on the GH the shoulder pain very rarely comes. I also love the fact that it has helped me feel more rested after sleeping, I have been plagued with poor sleep for a good while.

Overall I have to say that their HGH seems like high quality stuff to me and I will definitely be coming to them for a re-up in the near future.
Can't wait to hear how you feel on the higher dose.

ironlionlab

I received my HGH kits today. I am very surprised at how fast they actually came. I must say the shipping and handling are very discrete and packaged beautifully. Communication was on point from the very start all the way until receiving the package. I am totally excited to jump on this HGH and start the gains! I will be cataloging my progress and will leave monthly updates on this post. So far it's five out of five stars. gView attachment 864776View attachment 864777
glad to know you got it and enjoy it ,
looking forward to your feedback after using our puretropin gh , thanks

ironlionlab

our test en 250 and tren ac 100 are low dose , we will make adjustments to add more mg to test e and tren a. thanks

pls check thanks ,

we will do more test about our injectables and post test results honestly, thanks
TE250.png