Is it crazy to have this goal....

SharonKY

[[{"fid":"28663","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

I wanna look like this....allow me to just put away these Oreos first (LOL, kidding!).  Please dont bash me for liking her (I was on another board), remember I'm an old lady! LOL  I dont care if she is natty or uses, not my business if she does.

Oh and her clothing line is amazingly comfortable!

Outlawthing

I say go for it too why not  you are already in good shape  tell calm to share some of her goodies and  ride out :)

SharonKY

Awww thanks for saying that....I feel a little fluffy since I havent been able to work out since surgery three months ago. 

csancheezy

and your right the flag not fail clothing line is killer. If you believe with everything your heart that you can, then you will. Simple as that. But without that belief it is not possible for anyone.

strong

No goal is Crazy. that is a smoking hot woman..  good luck with ur goals. I just reached a few that I set for 1 year.  It is a great feeling..

M

Mister A

Anybody who bashes you for having goals/dreams and pursuing them wouldnt be worth a response. We will only offer you encouragement here and try to give you real world, practical advice on how to go about achieving your goals. Thats why MG is the best bb forum on earth.

Kielbasa_Posse

I would invest in some hgh. Spend the money on it. It's well worth the money. It would be the safest way also if your not into AAS. Yes very expense but well worth the $$ the benefits alone are worth it. 

I

icdeadlifters

The only limits in your life are the ones you create in your mind.

SemperFi

Disclaimer-

This was said by a man just before he jumped off the Sears Tower because in his mind he thought he could fly. He was never heard from again. Rumor has it he flew all the way to Brazil. ;)

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

Actually it was said by Albert Einstein, and mahatma ghandi.

SemperFi

Holy smokes!

I didn't know Albert and Ghandi both jumped off the Sears Tower. Amazing what you can learn at MG.

Did they do it together or at separate times?

SEMPER FI

swolesam

DLB's full time job is diet, trainning and anything else to bring her up to the next level athlete. Anybody with a strong will power can do it, but it really depends on HOW MUCH of your resources, your time & $$$, you are planning to dedicate to this goal. I dont know how DLB supports herself for all the food, supplements,... probably endorsements & sponorships but i dont know much about her deal makings, but to achieve a physique at that level and MAINTAIN/keep it, its alot of time and alot of $$$. Hell, i know bbers who live in a van to support their BBer lifestyle since they have no endorsements, deals or sponsorships, and they scrounge every $ to buy food, supps, and aas! I personally will not be doing that anytime soon. But, i sure as hell work my ass off in the gym and diet but i know for a fact i can put 3 folds more if i didnt have a job to attend to on the daily. I can only imagine if i can free up that time and use it towards training, and better AAS planning, and dieting better and cleaner, a complete difference, game changer.