Is it crazy to have this goal....

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Holy smokes!</p><p>I didn't know Albert and Ghandi both jumped off the Sears Tower. Amazing what you can learn at MG.</p><p>Did they do it together or at separate times?</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Those quotes have been said by numerous people hell even by my commanding officer. But I do think they jumped off with him and a leprechaun, the stetson cologne guy, you right he did say that before he splattered himself. I don't have a clue where it originated from. I think rkelly was involved cause he thought he could fly.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>I thought it was said by a paratrooper jumping into Normandy on D-Day</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>Was also said by him. Chinese guy that jumped off suicide bridge in fl also said it but worded differently</p>

blastthru23

Well, about 30 years ago, i ended up at the foot of a majestic mountain. I thought immediately that I should climb to the top of that Mountain. The next day, i hitched to the highest place the road could take me. I found a trail leading off into the wilderness still set on making it two the summit by night fall. The trail lead me through beautiful valleys and stunning vistas. The sun was hot, the air thin, and i was getting quite thirsty when i came upon a small spring lined with small flowers and soft green grass surrounded by grey, volcanic rock. I dipped my hand into its refreshing coolness, liquid diamonds. Thirst aptly, quenched, i continued following the trail into an old growth forest. The trail meandered through the woods, and the trail became quite steep. I could see that i was ascending to the top of a ridge. Once i neared the top, i could see that there was a tree lined valley just over the crest. I came to the top of the ridge to be embraced by the astonishing beauty of a pristine alpine meadow with fressh cold water springs flanking either side of a ridge that jutted through the center of this splendid meadow. I had never felt so peaceful in my entire life! I camped in this meadow thsy night and many thereafter. I never climbed to the top even to this day. I still make the pilgrimage to this place every year, and still i mo longer have the need to climb to the top. 

Some times, and perhaps more often th han we wish to admit, its that drive to get to the top as it were, only to find the perfect place before reaching the goal we set out to attain. It was that urge to go to the top yhat brought me to the place i call home. So, r set your sights toward a goal, and maybe along the way you'll find the place thats perfect for you. Then folks will see where you went, and they may aspire to SharonKY, much like you with DLB.Enjoy the journey to ultimate YOU :)

SemperFi

The sacrifice to achieve that level is hard to comprehend.

Good post Hulk and a nice reality check.

I am not about to compromise my value system in the name of a perfect physique. I know my limitations despite what Albert or Ghandi said. Recognizing those limitations helps me remain content.

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

you are absolutely right. it takes much time effort and money to achieve the physique that DLB possess. HGH HAS to be part of the equation, i do not care that she claims she's natty...she can't be. it truly is costly to maintain this lifestyle and when bumps come up in the road as they sometimes will--i can attest to it--it makes it even harder. 

But it's a goal....something to strive for. At this point, for me, I have decided that I no longer want the DLB physique. i want to create the perfect CB4DS pysique..a thing of beauty unique to myself.  ;-)

swolesam

storm - totally true. I try to tease the line between over-zealous and realistic. So i stay realistic, but i dont loose that desire to achieve the unreachable. I know for a fact though, i cant look like Big Ramy without dedicating my life to it, i mean every living breathing moment - wether it be AASing, cooking, resting, working out,... So just like you, im happy with the journey i'm on to becoming "my version" of Big Ramy , however long it takes , i aint in a rush its not like my physique is putting food on my table. On the contrary its taking food OFF the table ;) !

siegmund

Is it crazy to have this dream , yes.  It is this is that womans dreams , that womans goals , that womans genetics at work !!

Is it crazy for us to have our own dreams NO., but.im going to set my dreams on my gentics , on my body structure and form.and be the best i can be ALLOWED FOR ME !!!

im not being cruel.im.being realistic and reality is i can only get as n8ce as cut as bulk , thats allowed by my gentics., and.me.im more than happy with me 

Meaning im not a jay or a arnold  or a ronnie.  Im what my body allows and we should all be proud of our maxes. Hope this makes since.  Not saying you cant be her , but i know for me.i can only be sieg ::)))) thankyou sister kust teying to help

blastthru23

Folks ask me quite often why i do this lifestyle thinking I'm in for vanity, well I'm in it for sanity, and a little vanity too hehe. But really it's another way of finding more parts of myself, and seeing what comes of it, and its damn interesting to say the least. Fuck it, i wanna see what's around the next bend and don't care whether i end up another Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman. Imma gonna be Blast, and a damn good dad too (that's first, needless to say).

blastthru23

Well put seig :) It's damn near just amplifying our own unique genetic thumb print. It's quite the ride finding out what we are. Most of us are eating clean, like what our ancestors ate, no processed crap. Training in the gym mimics what folks back when did daily just to survive, no grocery stores back then. I truly believe that this why we find so much satisfaction in our pursuit, whatever the individuals goal might be, we are both limited and blessed. Know your limits and count your blessings :)

rgonza22

Its not crazy...that is an acheivable goal. You can do that easy when focused. Just stay off tbe scale and away from the mirrors and keep pushing forward. Its not a crazy goal. Once your head is there you are already halfway. Just do it

Mleblanc

Go for it !  Goals are great no matter how extreme they may seem to another. Just believe in yourself you can surpass it and you become the best you can be.  I think no goals are crazy, everyone should strive to be better. Whats crazy to me is people that dont dream nor have goals!

Ronny

You can look like that you have a vision and a goal which is impotant . If not the most important part. Now you have to ensure you keep the drive and commitment to do whatever it take to get there . 

Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything !