Is less for longer better?

Vart

Would 200mg of deca, 400mg of test e for 12weeks be better than 250mg deca, 500 test e for 10 weeks.I dont have much muscle mass and i hope this cycle would help.

suppsforlife

in case of Deca + Test E that both take a long time to kick in the system 12 weeks is better. Moreover, lower dosages = lower side effects. So I would go for the 12 weeks method. But, before you go for it. what cycle #?

Vart

in case of Deca + Test E that both take a long time to kick in the system 12 weeks is better. Moreover, lower dosages = lower side effects. So I would go for the 12 weeks method. But, before you go for it. what cycle #?
This is my third cycle but the last 2 werent great beacuse of diet and because of amiridex(took too much)

JesseTX

This is my third cycle but the last 2 werent great beacuse of diet and because of amiridex(took too much)
I'm sorry for coming in late Vart.
Have you begun your cycle yet?
I'm just curious. Most times Arimidex is suggested to be on hand in case estrogenic effects become too much to handle...but it really isn't needed otherwise while running a cycle. You actually benefit from having elevated estrogen in the body...it helps keep you balanced....too much test and too little estrogen and the receptors in the muscles won't grow to full benefit, and estrogen also keeps roid rage in check in a manner.
Diet is super important!!
Probably more so than working out.
Muscles will not grow without proper nutrients.

HGH.to

I'm sorry for coming in late Vart.
Have you begun your cycle yet?
I'm just curious. Most times Arimidex is suggested to be on hand in case estrogenic effects become too much to handle...but it really isn't needed otherwise while running a cycle. You actually benefit from having elevated estrogen in the body...it helps keep you balanced....too much test and too little estrogen and the receptors in the muscles won't grow to full benefit, and estrogen also keeps roid rage in check in a manner.
Diet is super important!!
Probably more so than working out.
Muscles will not grow without proper nutrients.
you said it all 100% right!

JesseTX

A thing I've learned is that the muscular cells have androgenic receptors which respond better to estrogen than testosterone for growth.
One reason why I discount people who say that when you are on cycle you need an estrogen blocker and they suggest wou take it as a regimen instead of on an AS NEEDED basis.
Your muscles will still grow with large amounts of testosterone...even if you kill off estrogen....but with elevated estrogen to compliment the elevated testosterone your results will be greater.
In some cases a SERM is a better choice than an AI.

suppsforlife

That's exactly what I'm trying to say to everyone. Do not take AI unless absolutely necessary. That's not to mention the importance of estrogen for overall well being, cholesterol (that is already damaged by the use of steroids), joints etc.
Nolvadex is the go-to as long as you have no other estrogenic issues other than gyno. nothing as long as you have no issues at all. AI only if you do actually have high estrogen symptoms.

JesseTX

That's exactly what I'm trying to say to everyone. Do not take AI unless absolutely necessary. That's not to mention the importance of estrogen for overall well being, cholesterol (that is already damaged by the use of steroids), joints etc.
Nolvadex is the go-to as long as you have no other estrogenic issues other than gyno. nothing as long as you have no issues at all. AI only if you do actually have high estrogen symptoms.
That's a good message.
I only suggest having it on hand but never tell people to take it when they are on cycle.
I don't understand why some TRT docs actually prescribe Arimidex for guys taking 100-200mgs a week

suppsforlife

I only suggest having it on hand but never tell people to take it when they are on cycle.
exactly!
I don't understand why some TRT docs actually prescribe Arimidex for guys taking 100-200mgs a week
there's a theory suggesting that exogenous testosterone aromatizes more than natural testosterone. + doctors prescribe it for TRT just for health purposes, not to grow muscles. Moreover, not all docs give it to their patients. Some also prescribe Arimidex only if patients report any estrogenic issues. Generally, those who are in TRT often have bloodwork so docs easily (rapidly) spot fluctuations in estrogen