Is my prep coach selling me shit gear?

Anjuna

Hey all.
New here just looking to get some insight.
Experience with gear in early 20’s ran multiple compounds.

Now 29 with a lot more discipline ive committed to a comp and have got myself a prep coach for offseason and just started 16 week prep today.

When the coach flicked me the cycles I was going to run over off season I was blown away as I’m a firm believer in less is more.

Cut a long one short I put faith in him, I’ve also been buying the gear off him, been blasting for 18 weeks. My weight has stayed the exact same 105kg I’m 5’10. My composition has gotten a lot better, I’ve definitely made changes but not anywhere near what I was expecting running this much sauce.

now before you go blasting about nutrition, fuck you my off season diet has been on point, 1 cheat day a week 3500-4000 cals per day. Train like a Fucking animal etc.

Side effects have been minimal a bit of gyno (had since puberty), tren night sweats, slightly shorter fuse but nothing too bad, a few pimples on back, want to fuck everything that moves wtc

Ok so cycle…

Week 1-6
600mg Sust
300mg prop
600mg Deca
50mg anadrol ED

Week 7-12
750mg Test E
600mg EQ
50mg Dbol ED

Week 13-18
600mg Test Cyp
600mg Tren E

arimedex 1mg EOD

That to me looks like I should be a fucking mutant considering I was on 400mg Test E for 12 weeks prior to this cycle and put on 10kg

I did not write this cycle, I didn’t think it sounded like the right way to do things I genuinely trusted this cunt because he’s been competing for 10 years and has been there got the tee shirt and the fucking trophy. So don’t bust my balls.

suppsforlife

So well, first off – I don’t get why you would change the testosterone version so often?

Second 900 mg a week (600 mg Sust + 300 mg prop) sounds like a high test dosage. You should be very careful with it.

Also, you go for Anadrol then switch to Dbol total 12 weeks – that’s a long time to run oral steroids as it could damage your liver.

Arimidex 1 mg EOD can be enough, but might not be, it depends, so switch dosage according to your needs.

Also, if you only ran 400 mg Test E for 12 weeks prior to this cycle – then the cycle you shared sounds WAY too much for you.

There’s Anadrol, EQ, Tren – all in a single cycle. Trenbolone is generally recommended only to those who had more experience with steroids.

Also, 18 weeks cycle length – that’s a very long one. You would need a very powerful PCT if you don’t plan to run TRT.

In the end – my personal opinion: this cycle sounds way too much! But if you feel you can tolerate it – go for it. Just make sure to adjust the dosages/ amount of steroids you take in case the sides are getting out of hand!

Twizted

So your saying you already ran this cycle for 18 weeks and still didn't grow or improve?

Anjuna

So your saying you already ran this cycle for 18 weeks and still didn't grow or improve?
yes I did grow and improve but like fuck for the amount of shit I was on I should have blown up don’t you think?

like those dosages I would expected some hectic gains

Anjuna

why do you think your coach sells you shit gear as long as you feel it working?
I feel like I’m on for sure but like I said minimal sides, BP is fine and for 18 weeks of that much gear I should have put on a lot more size in my opinion

Anjuna

So well, first off – I don’t get why you would change the testosterone version so often?

Second 900 mg a week (600 mg Sust + 300 mg prop) sounds like a high test dosage. You should be very careful with it.

Also, you go for Anadrol then switch to Dbol total 12 weeks – that’s a long time to run oral steroids as it could damage your liver.

Arimidex 1 mg EOD can be enough, but might not be, it depends, so switch dosage according to your needs.

Also, if you only ran 400 mg Test E for 12 weeks prior to this cycle – then the cycle you shared sounds WAY too much for you.

There’s Anadrol, EQ, Tren – all in a single cycle. Trenbolone is generally recommended only to those who had more experience with steroids.

Also, 18 weeks cycle length – that’s a very long one. You would need a very powerful PCT if you don’t plan to run TRT.

In the end – my personal opinion: this cycle sounds way too much! But if you feel you can tolerate it – go for it. Just make sure to adjust the dosages/ amount of steroids you take in case the sides are getting out of hand!
There’s a lot about this I don’t agree with from what I’ve studied. orals for way too long, switching out EQ and Deca way too early, he said there was a reason behind it so I backed him though.

like I said I ran test tren deca etc in my early 20’s so I have used all these compounds

I’m tolerating it easy that’s the problem? I shouldn’t be I don’t think if those dosages were legit. I basically did a 18 week recomp I stayed at 105kg filled out and tightened up a bit but that’s not what I was expecting after putting that much shit in my body

suppsforlife

I haven't realized that you used all those gears, I thought you were asking for an advice.
yeah, at that amount you should have gotten crazy results, if you did had great regimen of workout, diet etc. as you said you did.
If i worked out like crazy, had a solid diet and all those steroids and still didn't got results - I definitely would think that gear is bunk too

Anjuna

I haven't realized that you used all those gears, I thought you were asking for an advice.
yeah, at that amount you should have gotten crazy results, if you did had great regimen of workout, diet etc. as you said you did.
If i worked out like crazy, had a solid diet and all those steroids and still didn't got results - I definitely would think that gear is bunk too
haha thank you. That’s what I mean mate. To be honest you could have an average diet and train like a bitch and I still think you’d blow up on this much gear.. like 600mg tren fuck me

the orals I used were legit though but I just think the injectables must be watered down