Is my test to high

Scottp

My lab results are
Free test 1.0347 nmol
Test 42.2 nmol
I know its higher than avarge but I want it higher than avarge just at an optimal level being healthy with it

HGH.to

if it's prescribed by your doctor then he is likely to reduce the dosage. you may do that and see how it feels. if you are doing fine then remain on the lower dosage. If you feel better with a higher dosage yet he refuses to increase it, you may self-TRT using online sources.
But straight answering your question - yes, it's higher than what it would be considered normal in medical settings. But higher dosage is what most of us aim during the steroid cycle to help grow muscle, get stronger and burn some fat

Scottp

Thank you very helpful! One thing is I see them describing nmol/L like 700 or 1000 online but mine was given to me like 1.0347 does this just mean 1034.7

HGH.to

Thank you very helpful! One thing is I see them describing nmol/L like 700 or 1000 online but mine was given to me like 1.0347 does this just mean 1034.7
what you see is total testosterone. the 1.0347 is referred to free testosterone which is different from testosterone. and it is in nmol/L which is different from up to 1000 ng/dL that, again, you see for free testosterone.