IV hydration bags?

Gainz.

So... I was wondering if anyone here uses them?
There's almost no better way to get hydrated.
But even though you don't need a prescription... Apparently you need a medical license to ok order.
I would absolutely love to add this to my weekly routine.
I've found them for as cheap as $5 bucks... But can't actually place the order. (I'm asshole... not a doctor)
So... Anyone have any experience?
I've had to use them before on my diabetic ex. So I'm well versed in using them and how they work... Just wondering if there's a way to order them.
Or if any of you have used them in the past?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

That's dedication there dude.

I think I'd rather force a biro down my piss hole than try and get a needle into a vein. I'm getting faint thinking about it.

Gainz.

That's dedication there dude.

I think I'd rather force a biro down my piss hole than try and get a needle into a vein. I'm getting faint thinking about it.
.... Have you seen my veins? I could hit one accidently 😂🤣😂🤣.
But needles and shit have never bothered me. I can't tell you how many times I've let new nurses practice on me.
But yeah... I'm definitely serious... Id love to run like 2 a week.
When my ex had one of her several blood infections... I would have to hook up her IV bags, then add the antibiotic after. A few times I took one for myself... Bro... You feel so fucking good after! It's like drinking 3 bottles of water in 1 minute without the bloat and discomfort.
Plus... I've been experiencing cramps in my hamstrings. I know it's only gonna get worse... I just started my tren blast, and with the heat at my job... I just know what's coming in my future, I'm trying to get ahead of it. I'm already drinking a gallon of water... And I don't think I can possibly drink anymore 😂🤣.

Imgame

I have very high Haemoglobin and have to try staying hydrated. It works with drinking just water
Go by your piss colouring and you can drink enough water to stay hydrated

Gainz.

I have very high Haemoglobin and have to try staying hydrated. It works with drinking just water
Go by your piss colouring and you can drink enough water to stay hydrated
Oh I'm definitely hydrated... 98% of the time I piss it's clear. But... I'm looking for that something extra.

zakco

@GainzBandit do you do trace or colloidal minerals? I'm a huge believer in mineral supplements, of course electrolytes but colloidal contains dozens of trace minerals.

Gainz.

Zero.......except 3 grams of gear per week
Haha... Not 3g no.
500 test, 400 tren and 400 mast. Literally had my first injections Thursday.
But I just don't... But into the supplement world. So many fake promises, over priced black pepper and horny goat weed junk.
My blood work is always solid, I've never deficit in anything. No joint problems... So... I just don't see the point. I rely on a wide variety of meats, vegetables and fruits... And my mass gainer.
@GainzBandit why would you need it? something's off?

I don't "need it" I just remember how great they make me feel. And everyone once in a while (mostly during sexy time) I'll get a cramp in my hamstrings. I just started tren... And the hot weather is coming. I'm trying to get ahead of the problem before it starts.
But... I remembered... Even if I run say 2 bags a week... Within a month I'm gonna look like a junkie. I really don't want track marks. So... I may just have to figure out a way to increase to 1.5gallons per day.

But if you guys have a local IV bar... I highly recommend trying it out.

zakco

Haha... Not 3g no.
500 test, 400 tren and 400 mast. Literally had my first injections Thursday.
But I just don't... But into the supplement world. So many fake promises, over priced black pepper and horny goat weed junk.
My blood work is always solid, I've never deficit in anything. No joint problems... So... I just don't see the point. I rely on a wide variety of meats, vegetables and fruits... And my mass gainer.

I don't "need it" I just remember how great they make me feel. And everyone once in a while (mostly during sexy time) I'll get a cramp in my hamstrings. I just started tren... And the hot weather is coming. I'm trying to get ahead of the problem before it starts.
But... I remembered... Even if I run say 2 bags a week... Within a month I'm gonna look like a junkie. I really don't want track marks. So... I may just have to figure out a way to increase to 1.5gallons per day.

But if you guys have a local IV bar... I highly recommend trying it out.
Absolutely man! Supplements are garbage. I don't really consider vitamins and minerals as supplements more than a way to fill in the nutrition gaps. The only "supplements" that work illegal without a prescription.

Gainz.

Absolutely man! Supplements are garbage. I don't really consider vitamins and minerals as supplements more than a way to fill in the nutrition gaps. The only "supplements" that work illegal without a prescription.
I'm always open to suggestions... I try to keep a eye on my sodium and potassium intake. I know both of those can drastically increase or decrease cramps.
But... Vitamins... You end up pissing out 60-90% of the dose anyway. Plus with the price of them now... Id rather just put that money into chicken, broccoli, tuna fish (awesome source of creatine), mushrooms, bananas, fish...
The last time I went to GNC (got nothing cheap) looking for some pre ... And took a gander at the vitamin selection. I was fucking shocked by the prices. I just can't justify $80 a month in vitamins... When I'm gonna piss $70 of it down the drain.
The absorption rate of vitamins is garbage... Most are only 10% of the dose, and if you're lucky some are 30%
So... You're literally pissing money away.

zakco

I'm always open to suggestions... I try to keep a eye on my sodium and potassium intake. I know both of those can drastically increase or decrease cramps.
But... Vitamins... You end up pissing out 60-90% of the dose anyway. Plus with the price of them now... Id rather just put that money into chicken, broccoli, tuna fish (awesome source of creatine), mushrooms, bananas, fish...
The last time I went to GNC (got nothing cheap) looking for some pre ... And took a gander at the vitamin selection. I was fucking shocked by the prices. I just can't justify $80 a month in vitamins... When I'm gonna piss $70 of it down the drain.
The absorption rate of vitamins is garbage... Most are only 10% of the dose, and if you're lucky some are 30%
So... You're literally pissing money away.
While it is true you end up pissing out what you don't absorb.....it's not anywhere near 70%......and if you truly believe that....break your vitamin in half.
Remember that you'll never absorb any micronutrients you don't consume and the typical bodybuilder diet is very micronutrient deficient to begin with.
GNC is the worst place you can ever shop. They mark shit up 500% and sell it to you for a 20% discount. A multi-vitamin at Wal-Mart will cost 15 bucks for 60 and if you half them that's $7.50 per month.

Gainz.

Im just going off of literally every piece of literature on the internet... But I don't have any vitamins to break in half 😂🤣. When I finally become deficit in something... Maybe I'll look into liquid vitamins. But for now... I'll save that money.
Screenshot_20230506-113807.pngim just going to ffScreenshot_20230506-113820.png