John Bri

JohnBri

Hi, im.John Bri. I am from.Quebec Canada and im 35. I train since i am 16. I traîner i stopped. Im 100% at it now.

Ill ask my question here we ll save time.

I bought galenika test E from CENSORED. Tren E and Test C. I was so excited when i got order but guess what. The tren wasnt there ?

Did this ever happenned to you? I sent them an e-mail still havent hear from them. Its fn 120$. I hward only good thing about their stuff and their reliability.

I have to say its a bad 1st expérience for me. Cant start my cycle bécasse of that!

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnBri

Sup big brothers !

I bought galenika test E from CENSORED. Tren E and Test C. I was so excited when i got my order but guess what. The tren wasnt there..

Did this ever happenned to you? I sent them an e-mail still havent hear from them. Its fn 120$. heard d only good things about their stuff and their reliability.

I have to say its a bad 1st expérience for me. Cant start my cycle because of that!

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnBri

Sup big brothers !

I bought galenika test E from CENSORED. Tren E and Test C. I was so excited when i got my order but guess what. The tren wasnt there..

Did this ever happenned to you? I sent them an e-mail still havent hear from them. Its fn 120$. heard d only good things about their stuff and their reliability.

I have to say its a bad 1st expérience for me. Cant start my cycle because of that!
I know its probably a mistake but have you ever experienced that ans do you think they will ship my tren ? I sent them pics with the package and the stuff i got.. no tren at all!!!!!

sed

You cant post sources here bruh. I brought some Syn stuff from them, and they are legit. I heard they have shipping problems all the time. They screwed up my order, but the stuff is good. You have to do small orders with them.

HGH.to

maybe it's in another package? do not mention name source here because it's against forum rules.
but you could search on this website and leave a review if they scammed you

Gainz.

I was gonna say if it's a trusted source you will get what you ordered. Also just because you ordered from the same website, doesn't mean you ordered from the same warehouse!
Either way I'm glad you figured it out, and welcome!

JohnBri

Yea im not sure ab everything rn. I got my products but i am not sure about their products tbh. Ppl have mixed reviews on everything its crazy.

I'll see with the results i guess.

Gainz.

Yea im not sure ab everything rn. I got my products but i am not sure about their products tbh. Ppl have mixed reviews on everything its crazy.

I'll see with the results i guess.
Well you have to remember some people are never happy... no matter what they get. But you will know by week 3 if its legit.
Also I see you're hoping on tren... is this your 1st cycle?
Also why did you get test c and e? They are basically the same thing.

JohnBri

I like to switch up my Test. No its not my first cycle. Im always on test ( trt ). Sometimes i do a 10 weeks cycle and come back to my 250mg/week of test.

This will be my last tren cycle.

Gainz.

I like to switch up my Test. No its not my first cycle. Im always on test ( trt ). Sometimes i do a 10 weeks cycle and come back to my 250mg/week of test.

This will be my last tren cycle.
Gotcha, I know some people only use e, others swear by c. I hear that c has less pip.

JohnBri

I havent noticed any big différences. Test E and C are pretty much the same.

I like Sustanon tho. Even if its harder to maintain a straight line. Not as stable as Test E or C but i like it sometimes.

Gainz.

I havent noticed any big différences. Test E and C are pretty much the same.

I like Sustanon tho. Even if its harder to maintain a straight line. Not as stable as Test E or C but i like it sometimes.
Yeah sust is one of those ones people either love or hate.

I just found a "test mix" that's 400mg. Its test e,c and d. I'm seriously considering getting a few vials. My next cycle I'm looking to jumping from 300mg to 400mg of test. Definitely make dosage easier. Not to mention saving me quite a bit of money because it's on sale right now. I just don't know that much about test d. But from what I understand it's a long acting ester as well

JohnBri

I couldnt tell i always used Test E, C and sometimes S. 400mg is a good number. If you take to.much test you wont have alot more of good benifits you'll just get more side effects. I speak for my self but i am not the only one in my entourage who say that. I run 500mg when in " ON " and 250 when im " OFF ".

Gainz.

I couldnt tell i always used Test E, C and sometimes S. 400mg is a good number. If you take to.much test you wont have alot more of good benifits you'll just get more side effects. I speak for my self but i am not the only one in my entourage who say that. I run 500mg when in " ON " and 250 when im " OFF ".
Yeah I really don't want to go over the 500mg mark. I'd rather start to add other compounds.
I'm still very new to this. So theres a list of compounds and variations I'd like to try.

JohnBri

You do it the right way imo. In your futur cycles you could add mk-677. Its great, not bad for your health.

Im starting tren but my future cycle will be Test + Mk + another compound.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah sust is one of those ones people either love or hate.

I just found a "test mix" that's 400mg. Its test e,c and d. I'm seriously considering getting a few vials. My next cycle I'm looking to jumping from 300mg to 400mg of test. Definitely make dosage easier. Not to mention saving me quite a bit of money because it's on sale right now. I just don't know that much about test d. But from what I understand it's a long acting ester as well
Test deconate is another long ester. It's half life is between e and c. Around 6 days I believe.