John Bri

Gainz.

You do it the right way imo. In your futur cycles you could add mk-677. Its great, not bad for your health.

Im starting tren but my future cycle will be Test + Mk + another compound.
Oh I'm a big fan of MK-677. Already planning on adding it for my winter bulk. I'm one of those people who are never hungry... really don't enjoy food. So gaining weight has always been the hardest part of this hobby for me. I love lifting weights and exercise in general... I just don't enjoy eating. Trust me I know how important it is!
But before I started my journey with gear, I started with sarms. I tried Ostarine at first and it really didn't do anything. Honestly felt like I wasted my money. So my next "cycle" I did 8 weeks of 10mg daily of rad140 and 25mg of MK-677. I gained 12lbs. The MK-677 made me impossibly hungry... I just couldn't stop eating. About 4 weeks into using the MK-677 I bought 2 more bottles. So I have them ready for my winter bulk.
But the journey into sarms is why I'm here. I found that test is safer, stronger... and much fucking cheaper!
So except for the mk677 I'm done with sarms.

I'm really flirting with trying tren... just want to get a few cycles and other compounds under my belt before I step into the deep end. If this winter cycle of 400mg test, 200-300mg of deca and some oral (dbol,adrol) goes well I'm seriously considering doing 400mg of test, 100-150mg of tren and 200-250mg of mast for next summer's cycle.
So far I'm 10 weeks into my first test cycle, 300mg of test e, and just started 20mg of dbol. I've had absolutely no sides, except a tiny... and I mean tiny amount of shoulder acne. I've gained 12lbs, which isn't exactly great. But my body transformation is definitely noticeable.

Gainz.

Test deconate is another long ester. It's half life is between e and c. Around 6 days I believe.
So just as long as I pin twice a week I should be fine. Because these 10ml vials are only $68 bucks. For 400mg of test... that's hard to beat.

JohnBri

MK is a perfect for you ahah! I love my MK. Hated Rad. I bloat almost asap as u take.my first dose πŸ₯΄

Where you from?

D

Deleted member 45086

So just as long as I pin twice a week I should be fine. Because these 10ml vials are only $68 bucks. For 400mg of test... that's hard to beat.
I know exactly what you are getting. πŸ˜‚. Thought about it myself. I let you try it first, if the pip is terrible I'll pass. Guinea 🐷🐷🐷. πŸ˜‚ Yeah once a week or twice weekly either will work

Gainz.

MK is a perfect for you ahah! I love my MK. Hated Rad. I bloat almost asap as u take.my first dose πŸ₯΄

Where you from?
Except for some acne I haven't had any bad sides from anything... I don't want to jinx myself... but that's what makes me want to try some of the more powerful stuff. but I'm in the second worst state of them all... about 2 hrs from the big 🍎
I know exactly what you are getting. πŸ˜‚. Thought about it myself. I let you try it first, if the pip is terrible I'll pass. Guinea 🐷🐷🐷. πŸ˜‚ Yeah once a week or twice weekly either will work
I see... pick on me because I'm Italian... I'll remember that! Hahaha!
But if I do get it, it won't be for a while. Won't need it until winter.
But from what I understand the pip from c is far better than e. So D is the only one I'm worried about. But I'm a cheap mother fucker guys. Always looking to save a buck. So I'll definitely risk a sore ass to save a few bucks. But I'll definitely let you know when the time comes. But yeah... that's a killer price! I literally just ordered from that exact warehouse, it got to me in 8 days.

D

Deleted member 45086

Except for some acne I haven't had any bad sides from anything... I don't want to jinx myself... but that's what makes me want to try some of the more powerful stuff. but I'm in the second worst state of them all... about 2 hrs from the big 🍎

But from what I understand the pip from c is far better than e. So D is the only one I'm worried about. But I'm a cheap mother fucker guys. Always looking to save a buck. So I'll definitely risk a sore ass to save a few bucks. But I'll definitely let you know when the time comes. But yeah... that's a killer price! I literally just ordered from that exact warehouse, it got to me in 8 days.
I got a couple vials of test c 250/ml from Ryzen labs. Smoothest injection I've ever had and I have had 7labs test c and it didn't have any pip either. So I would have to say test c has less pip than test e, for me anyhow.

D

Deleted member 45086

I've seen "Rocky" a bunch of times. Y'all Italians are tough. If it hurts you then I don't want no part of it Gator. πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

I got a couple vials of test c 250/ml from Ryzen labs. Smoothest injection I've ever had and I have had 7labs test c and it didn't have any pip either. So I would have to say test c has less pip than test e, for me anyhow.
Twisted said he switched to test c as well because the pip was so much better. I'm already use to e. It doesn't bother me anymore. So D is the only variable at the moment. I'm honestly not that worried about it

Gainz.

I've seen "Rocky" a bunch of times. Y'all Italians are tough. If it hurts you then I don't want no part of it Gator. πŸ˜‚
If you're gonna be dumb... you got to be tough... and trust me I'm as tough as they come 🀣🀣

(New members like who da fuck is Gator?)