Just a quick intro

Gainz.

spread it thick my friend. thats thick jesse

Actually it would be Jesse Thicc (with 2 c's because he's extra thick!)
Not sure how many comic book nerds are here, but Jesse Quick is a moderately popular superhero.
Now we have our very own superhero... he can lat pulldown small buildings and shoulder shrug adult elephants... ladies and gentlemen.... JESSE THICC!

(If there was ever a time for a name change...🤣😂🤣😂)

JesseTX

Actually it would be Jesse Thicc (with 2 c's because he's extra thick!)
Not sure how many comic book nerds are here, but Jesse Quick is a moderately popular superhero.
Now we have our very own superhero... he can lat pulldown small buildings and shoulder shrug adult elephants... ladies and gentlemen.... JESSE THICC!

(If there was ever a time for a name change...🤣😂🤣😂)
You kill me bro!

JesseTX

you got a big lower back do u do deadlifts?
I do them sometimes...mostly with dumbells. I do them a bit different than most anyone I've seen, I use the Smith machine, set the bar at mid thing and brace myself against it so I can lean forward a bit more to hit the lower back as well as the hamstring and glute when I come upward.
It feels like a finishing move on Mortal Combat, especially when I superset with Nordic hamstring curls between sets.

Gainz.

I do them sometimes...mostly with dumbells. I do them a bit different than most anyone I've seen, I use the Smith machine, set the bar at mid thing and brace myself against it so I can lean forward a bit more to hit the lower back as well as the hamstring and glute when I come upward.
It feels like a finishing move on Mortal Combat, especially when I superset with Nordic hamstring curls between sets.

So a rack pull/Romanian deadlift on a Smith machine... that's definitely different
Seems to be working out very well

Gainz.

I'll try to get a pic soon to show how I do them

Well you described a Romanian deadlift almost perfectly. The leaning forward, using your glutes and hamstrings. And starting off the floor is a rack pull.
I personally don't do deadlifts. I don't want to risk the injury. but I do lighter weight Romanian deadlifts with dumbbells for lower back and glutes. But heavy standard deadlifts just aren't something I do. Not interested in how much I can lift, and really don't want to get hurt again

Aussie

I was stuck at 180kg for deadlifts. Started doing rack pills and hit 201kg in a week.
Went and got a new Olympic bar and bumper plates. 190 dead for two. The next day I tried 200 but no good. Did 190 with ease.
The next day straight up lifted 200kg.
Now I don’t think I could do 150kh as I haven’t been lifting daily for 6 months.

Rack pulls from your knees is a lot better for you , it gives you a good safe pump.

JesseTX

I was stuck at 180kg for deadlifts. Started doing rack pills and hit 201kg in a week.
Went and got a new Olympic bar and bumper plates. 190 dead for two. The next day I tried 200 but no good. Did 190 with ease.
The next day straight up lifted 200kg.
Now I don’t think I could do 150kh as I haven’t been lifting daily for 6 months.

Rack pulls from your knees is a lot better for you , it gives you a good safe pump.
That's good weight to move around.
I can't go truly heavy on my back because I have herniated disks.
I'm working into it tho.

JesseTX

Got a good leg day in today.
I'm a few weeks in on my cycle, and seems the gear was working better for me last week than it is now....my left shoulder is almost immobile with some sort of pain...rotator cuff I think.
I'm hoping the deca gets to work on it.

Attachments

• Polish_20230105_193233138.jpg
    Polish_20230105_193233138.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 4

JesseTX

Hey everyone. Still working on progress.
It's been a challenge to get my diet dialed in, and I am managing more time in the gym.
I feel a bit stalled out on my progress but I'm learning I don't see what others see.
I'm seriously needing to work on quick and easy and affordable mini meals I can eat thru the day to feed my muscles better.
But anyway, I got this pic this morning before going to the gym and it does clearly show where I am getting most of my gains.

Attachments

• 20230128_065443.jpg
    20230128_065443.jpg
    951.1 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

JESSE THICC ladies and gentlemen!!!
God damn your shoulders have exploded!
You look fuller in every way possible.
Absolutely killing it brother