Just a quick intro

JesseTX

JESSE THICC ladies and gentlemen!!!
God damn your shoulders have exploded!
You look fuller in every way possible.
Absolutely killing it brother
Thanks brother.
I'm loving this new fullness I'm getting. I've been trying some new stuff here and there with my workouts. Still using and loving the bands.
I just want the progress to keep coming.

Gainz.

Thanks brother.
I'm loving this new fullness I'm getting. I've been trying some new stuff here and there with my workouts. Still using and loving the bands.
I just want the progress to keep coming.

It will... especially when you make the switch in.... 5 weeks 😁

JesseTX

are u using tren a or E i like how that looks jesse, are you using cyp or testE?
I'm currently using a dragon pharm blend which has the 3 main esters...propionate, enanthate, and cypionate.
600 mgs a week and my test was above 3000 on blood work.
Not sure how it got so freaking high but gawddammm!! I was feeling shifty. CUT my dose in half and will have fresh blood work in a week or so.

bobby ricky

I've been a member here for a bit. Love this forum and have made great connections to many awesome ppl.
I've posted stuff and gotten incredible knowledge, but I haven't said much openly about myself.
Currently I am 43 yrs. 5'9" ish...have had my weight fluctuate between 175 and 185#s for a few years thru having a half ass committed lifestyle.
Earlier this year I was at a peak of development at near 183#s. I was working out a lot and not eating properly but decided to boost myself with a cycle. I changed diet and eating, and modified my workout.
I hit a peak of 215#s and leaned out some. After, I went into a light cruise and have gotten my gains back some and overall I am very pleased with the results.
Picture on the right is near the end of cycle at roughly 215#s, and picture on left is at 205#s.View attachment 865827View attachment 865828
View attachment 865828
Hay jesse , never saw this post my brother.
You look better than most of the guy’s in my gym for sure. Like the workout jeans. Keep the beard for sure 👍