Just saying hello.

SgtReece14

What's up guys/gals! I stumbled upon this site while doing some research about TRT. Jumped down a few rabbit holes and here I am. I have to say props for all of the members giving great advice and being so open about steroid use.

I'm 38, 6', 195lbs. I've been in and out of the gym most of my life. Haven't been gaining much the last few years and decided to jump on the sarms bandwagon. Ran two 8 week cycles of Rad140 and MK677. Worked great but ready to try something different.

I've done a lot of reading and have taken a lot of advice from the different forums. I've ordered some gear just to see if it showed up and looks like it will. Once I get it I will order all my PCT, AI, and the rest of the gear for my first cycle.

I plan on running test cyp for 12 weeks and see how that goes. Gonna do 400mg a week split Into 2 doses. From what I gathered, that seems to be pretty standard for newbies such as myself.

Glad to be here! And thanks again for all of the info.

Gainz.

Welcome, I had great results with rad140 and MK-677 myself. 12lbs in 8 weeks.
I then realized gear is much cheaper than sarms with better and safer results.
Seems like you have a good handle on what you're doing.
But for future reference, try to order everything at once. Will really help with shipping cost. And while I full confidence that If you buy from a trusted source you will get your product... life happens! You don't want to start your pct late because USPS is a terrible shit show.

Twizted

Looks like you are well informed. The only other thing that could be done would be to get bloodwork done before you start your cycle. This way you know your body is ok for a cycle and you have an idea of your baseline testosterone levels.

SgtReece14

Welcome, I had great results with rad140 and MK-677 myself. 12lbs in 8 weeks.
I then realized gear is much cheaper than sarms with better and safer results.
Seems like you have a good handle on what you're doing.
But for future reference, try to order everything at once. Will really help with shipping cost. And while I full confidence that If you buy from a trusted source you will get your product... life happens! You don't want to start your pct late because USPS is a terrible shit
I also gained 10-12 pounds on each 8 week cycle of sarms! Most of it came in the first month as well. Agreed with everything you said here. I ordered very little at first because I had doubts, but now I know! I do jave everything now gor my first cycle and will start shortly. Super stoked!

SgtReece14

Looks like you are well informed. The only other thing that could be done would be to get bloodwork done before you start your cycle. This way you know your body is ok for a cycle and you have an idea of your baseline testosterone levels.
I honestly didn't know anything about any of this before I found this forum. Tons of helpful info here! I'm still surprised that this exists and I have successfully ordered and recieved gear. I will definitely get a blood test done before I start.

Gainz.

I honestly didn't know anything about any of this before I found this forum. Tons of helpful info here! I'm still surprised that this exists and I have successfully ordered and recieved gear. I will definitely get a blood test done before I start.
Trust me I get it! I started watching mpmd and was constantly hearing about people ordering gear online. Figured I had to be missing something and started digging. I actually came here looking for gear. Figured it would take months, have to build up trust, start relationships, follow several dead end leads through countless DMs... nope! Took 12 minutes and got here in 9 days

I FUCKING LOVE IT HERE!!!

Not only for that reason but I have learned so much!
When I got here I didn't know my ass from my elbow about gear. Was looking at a oral only cycle.
Now I'm a "well known member" who apparently gives good advice. Its amazing what you can learn here