Just started deca

bobby ricky

I’m pinning 600 A week of deca and I’m starting my 3rd week. When will we start feeling the benefits of deca? Also on 600 testosterone.

BiggyBill

Usually deca kicks in after about 5 weeks of use or so. Maybe even 6-7. The reason why deca cycles are long

HGH.to

I want to use it for joints..I heard this great..at 43 I need a little extra help
then stay away from 600 mg weekly. solely for joints you won't need more than 200 mg weekly. even this is too much and would assist building muscles and gaining strength

bobby ricky

Entering 4 th week and the last 2 days the pumps have been crazy. Is that the deca starting? I’ve used npp at 500 per week and never got pumped like this.

BiggyBill

Unlikely because npp and deca are basically the same with different esters. Unless you use a higher dosage

EMachine

Deca usually start to work around week 5-7 depending on quality of your product and your body. Everybody is different but 5-7 weeks is normally how long it takes to start to see Deca working. However, your joints should already be experiencing some relief from all the lube you're giving them. This is one reason why I prefer to use NPP - 600 mg is my number when it comes to NPP. Love NPP, Test, and Primo (sometimes switch to Masteron Prop, if I'm around 10-12% bodyfat) and Anavar.