Just started Hormone therapy

Chriscgt

So I jacked my body up in my 20s and early 30s. So now I am literally being prescribed testosterone prescriptions to fix my levels. My levels came back at 116 5he first time and 136 the second
LITERALLY, Kaitlin Jenner has more than me. Lol. So while I'm taking this what advantages do I have and what should I take advantage of? Any supplements I should go but to ensure 8m taking the full advantage of prescribed Test Sustinate?

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome to MG. I can't really understand your question??
Have you started HTR and your levels are low? What are you looking for? if you want to increase levels of T - just increase dosage. If you want testosterone for increasing muscle mass, you would need more than that prescribed by doctor.

BodyGear

when suffering from low T and taking Testosterone Replacement - there are huge advantages that you would absolutely love! If you'll go through cycles too, you're going to reach your dream body!

IronDaddy

If you're prescribed TRT - your doctor most likely explained it to you.
Do you search to use steroids for physique and performance boost?

Chriscgt

So I jacked my body up in my 20s and early 30s. So now I am literally being prescribed testosterone prescriptions to fix my levels. My levels came back at 116 5he first time and 136 the second
LITERALLY, Kaitlin Jenner has more than me. Lol. So while I'm taking this what advantages do I have and what should I take advantage of? Any supplements I should go but to ensure 8m taking the full advantage of prescribed Test Sustinate?

If you're prescribed TRT - your doctor most likely explained it to you.
Do you search to use steroids for physique and performance boost?
I started the search because I have done them before In my 20s and early 30s. My body just starred feeling shut down, I couldn't get enough sleep and of course I was gaining weight. So all of the above I guess

MONSTRO

If you have low test you need to use testosterone exogenous to fell good and also build muscle . Go with test E 250mg week

Chriscgt

If you have low test you need to use testosterone exogenous to fell good and also build muscle . Go with test E 250mg wee
Quick correction I'm being prescribed 250 MG of test C not test sustinate. Plus a 2500 MG of B12 and I start Deca next week for 6 weeks along with the test stack. Am also taking 10000 iu of vitamin D as well as potentially an iodine regimine to give the thyroid a kick start.The test will most likely continue indefinite until I decide.

Chriscgt

Hello and welcome to MG. I can't really understand your question??
Have you started HTR and your levels are low? What are you looking for? if you want to increase levels of T - just increase dosage. If you want testosterone for increasing muscle mass, you would need more than that prescribed by doctor.
Well I'm going the legal route to see how it works and how far they can get me. I have connections for other things if needed. But right now ot seems to be on point and the blood tests and shots are paid by insurance so I literally pay 46 a week for test, deca and b12 shots. Not a bad deal. If I need more I will look broader. They also allow me to go HG Peptides for 130 a month at 6 IU a day for 30 days. Also very good priced. So leaning on allowing my insurance to pay for what they can while I can take advantage of it.

BiggyBill

Usually, what is prescribed (dosage of test) is far from dosage for actual improvement in physique and streght.
but you can indeed go the legal route and see how it goes.
also, as long as your insurance pays for everything is good. If you would need to pay more, is worth checking the price of your needed (legal) products here on sources, you may end up getting them for lower prices for same compounds you get for legal purposes