Justin finished my first cycle. Thoughts, pros, cons (with pictures)

Gainz.

Ok so I took my last pin 9 days ago. Start my pct on the 1st.
First of all thank you all for the information and support. Really couldn't of done it without you guys!
It was much different than I thought it would be. It started extremely slow. But as the weeks went on I just felt better and better. Sleeping better, waking up with more energy, looking forward to hard work. Plus my sex drive was fucking insane! I literally felt bad for my girl at certain points. I had a little acne at the very beginning, then it cleared up and I had the least amount of acne I've ever had. But its coming back now. And here's the cons... my anxiety was almost non existent on the cycle. I was to busy thinking about pussy to worry about anything else. Now... I'm back to racing thoughts and being more emotional than I'm use too. I still have a pretty high sex drive... but not walking around humping air like before. I can tell my system is crashed. I feel it in my body, my brain... I feel like I'm 34 again. I'm still lifting and incredibly my appetite is better than ever. I'm always hungry, so that's a huge benefit.
All in all I'm very happy with the whole process. I gained 12lbs but 12 lean ass pounds. My girl cant keep her eyes or hands off of me. So definitely worth it.
But honestly I kinda feel like shit the last few days. I'm hoping that the Nolvadex helps with this. But honestly if cycles are gonna be apart of my foreseeable future... I really think blasting and cruising is gonna be in my immediate future.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something... well anyway here's my before and after cycle pics.

Attachments

• received_827336378633395.jpeg
    received_827336378633395.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 31
  • received_419666430157205.jpeg
    received_419666430157205.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 29

HGH.to

awesome brother! The difference is huge!
congrats!
as for highs and lows... that's why a lot of people blast and cruise instead of PCT. they don't love the emotional rollercoast. add in some clomid too if you feel nolvadex isn't enough for your PCT

D

Deleted member 45086

You have done a very good job on your cycle. πŸ‘.
Marriage, tattoos, and cruising are the keys to true happiness 😊. Come join the gang Mr. Bandit. You're invited πŸ˜‰.

Gainz.

You have done a very good job on your cycle. πŸ‘.
Marriage, tattoos, and cruising are the keys to true happiness 😊. Come join the gang Mr. Bandit. You're invited πŸ˜‰.
Thanks man.... but I may never forgive you! Remember I said I showed my girl what you said a little while back? Well every 4 or 5 days she's bringing up wedding shit. Went to the mall like 3 days ago and she's like "let's go look at rings" what the fuck... I even said to her "you're still legally married, so we can't do anything anyway. She comes back with "I'll start the paper work"
..... 😳😳😳... I managed to dodge marriage in my previous 12 year relationship... I don't know how lucky I'm gonna get a second time.
awesome brother! The difference is huge!
congrats!
as for highs and lows... that's why a lot of people blast and cruise instead of PCT. they don't love the emotional rollercoast. add in some clomid too if you feel nolvadex isn't enough for your PCT
Thanks brother, lots of lifting and eating. But yeah I really don't like how I've been feeling. Plus my job is super physical, so the last few days have really sucked.
I already miss feeling like I'm 21. Pretty sure I'm gonna be jumping on the bandwagon really soon

D

Deleted member 45086

Sorry bandit. Marriage is wonderful 😁.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220827-162657.png
    Screenshot_20220827-162657.png
    950.7 KB · Views: 17

sed

Congrats, I am on my PCT as well(Not yet). Man, nine days you already feel like crap? It only has been 5 days and I feel fine. I am just hoping I will keep my strength gains. I am gonna start my PCT after my blood work next week. Some say start your PCT after 2 or 4 weeks. I might as well do my blood work next week to see if my test production has been shut down.

Gainz.

Congrats, I am on my PCT as well(Not yet). Man, nine days you already feel like crap? It only has been 5 days and I feel fine. I am just hoping I will keep my strength gains. I am gonna start my PCT after my blood work next week. Some say start your PCT after 2 or 4 weeks. I might as well do my blood work next week to see if my test production has been shut down.
I finished my cycle with test c. I have a insanely fast metabolism... like stupid fast. But after day 7 I felt fine. Woke up day 8 felt a little off. By the end of day 8 I had racing thoughts, anxiety just felt tired in my bones. By the time I woke up on day 9 I felt 10 years older. I should also say that my last pin wasn't a full dose. Its what was left in the vial I could pull out.

D

Deleted member 45086

I finished my cycle with test c. I have a insanely fast metabolism... like stupid fast. But after day 7 I felt fine. Woke up day 8 felt a little off. By the end of day 8 I had racing thoughts, anxiety just felt tired in my bones. By the time I woke up on day 9 I felt 10 years older. I should also say that my last pin wasn't a full dose. Its what was left in the vial I could pull out.
Time to CRUISE. πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

Time to CRUISE. πŸ˜‚
So as always I have to wait to get paid to order my trt stuff. (If I'm gonna place a order... I'm gonna place a order) but here's the thing I don't know. I get paid biweekly, so I won't get paid until the 8th. So my order won't show up until the 16th the absolute earliest. But I'm supposed to start taking my Nolvadex on the 1st.
How should I do this? Should I finish the pct... not even start it...run the pct until my test comes and just cruise...
What would you do?

suppsforlife

if you won't get your cruising gear until 16th but you should start your PCT on 1st - definitely start the PCT and you'll have at least two weeks into PCT until you get the gear so you can finish PCT in that scenario. Finish your PCT, see how you feel wait a while and you're good to start your next cycle. you'll have a better idea of what's being on the cycle, off it, on PCT, the period between it etc. After starting your next cycle you're going to have a much better idea of whether you want to PCT again or go cruising.

Gainz.

Today was my first day without a random boner... 😣😟... that may seem like a good thing... but that's not like me at all. Tomorrow I start my Nolvadex. I'm probably gonna take 20mg the first day... then jump to 40mg. I get really... nervous about starting new meds.
And honestly have no idea what they are gonna do to me... it's the one thing I haven't researched πŸ˜‚.
That said I'm still seeing gainz in the mirror. Especially in my legs. I've been riding my bike to work... $4.26 per gallon 🀬
And my thighs are constantly changing. I finally have that tear drop, and I have a new muscle in the very top of my thigh by my hip. I just found it last night in the shower. It definitely wasn't like that a week ago. So while my energy and sex drive is in the toilet... I'm still seeing progress. But my workouts are definitely... less. At this point I'm just happy to do anything. I get to down on myself if I skip a day. I don't want to think its ok not to lift. I didn't come all this way to stop now! But I think I'm gonna take a whole week off after my last Nolvadex dose. Take a week just to recover. Then a week of lifting "natural" then start my trt... or jump into my deca test cycle.
I have to say my girl is not happy about that tho. So we'll see. I have a week to think about it... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

loren

hey man you look great keep up the good work it shows a lot of guys think gear is like miracle grow take it and you get big. i say it all the time all gear does is let you abuse your body faster with the recovery. its not the more gear the bigger you get its the right gear with the right food and the right workouts. seems your getting the hang of what gear does what. just be carful of the long esters it will lead to problems great job..

Gainz.

hey man you look great keep up the good work it shows a lot of guys think gear is like miracle grow take it and you get big. i say it all the time all gear does is let you abuse your body faster with the recovery. its not the more gear the bigger you get its the right gear with the right food and the right workouts. seems your getting the hang of what gear does what. just be carful of the long esters it will lead to problems great job..
Thanks brother, and so far gear did exactly what I wanted. It gave me better definition and the fullness I thought I was lacking. Plus helped speed up the growth in the 2 body parts I felt were really lacking... traps and chest. I finally feel like I don't have a chicken chest.

I've thought about taking test p... pretty sure that's the eod one... but its like 6x the price.
As far as npp or deca... I'm still seriously debating on what one I want to go with. But judging by how "not thrilled" my girl was when I brought up jumping into another cycle... I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna cruise for a while and leave that deca-npp debate for later

loren

its great you research the gear and the results thats a plan not a guess i like the eod with the short esters and npp is in and out not like deca its in and builds up for months after you stop in going to also start monday with npp test prop and tren ace i can give you the doses if your intrested. i also see my diet guy friday to cut 6 meals to 5 i just found i was eating and cooking all day 5 will be best for me if you want i can give you a copy friday i think i gave you my currant diet set up if not let me know. your young be careful of the sides of long esters i have always been careful of this i have never taken novadex or aromidex i never had any chest issues even when my test is at 1000 mg a week and as far as pct i never do it i just cut back doses for 3 to 4 weeks i always get shit for this statement but it works for me lost of guys do the pct i just dont get it the idea sound right but i dont see it just remember diet is so important right carbs to protein and fats the guy i have is awesome you are more than welcome to the currant diet keep up the good work you will thank your self when your my age i did a fast arm shot under my original post new to site 3rd page under introduce your self.

Gainz.

its great you research the gear and the results thats a plan not a guess i like the eod with the short esters and npp is in and out not like deca its in and builds up for months after you stop in going to also start monday with npp test prop and tren ace i can give you the doses if your intrested. i also see my diet guy friday to cut 6 meals to 5 i just found i was eating and cooking all day 5 will be best for me if you want i can give you a copy friday i think i gave you my currant diet set up if not let me know. your young be careful of the sides of long esters i have always been careful of this i have never taken novadex or aromidex i never had any chest issues even when my test is at 1000 mg a week and as far as pct i never do it i just cut back doses for 3 to 4 weeks i always get shit for this statement but it works for me lost of guys do the pct i just dont get it the idea sound right but i dont see it just remember diet is so important right carbs to protein and fats the guy i have is awesome you are more than welcome to the currant diet keep up the good work you will thank your self when your my age i did a fast arm shot under my original post new to site 3rd page under introduce your self.
I had absolutely no sides... except for a tiny bit of acne at the very beginning, and now very end of the cycle. But no gyno, no mood swings, no water retention. So I'm very comfortable with test e and c. But so far I seem to be liking npp more than deca. As far as tren goes... not yet. Next spring I'll give it a shot. Trying to get a few cycles under my belt first. And I have been using some of the diet you sent me. It's a ton of food, my appetite just isn't there yet. But I'm still seeing progress so its dedication working!

Pedrito0906

But I think I'm gonna take a whole week off after my last Nolvadex dose. Take a week just to recover. Then a week of lifting "natural" then start my trt
Why don't you just go TRT? or cruising instead of taking Nolva?

far as npp or deca... I'm still seriously debating on what one I want to go with
NPP is good, you see gainz quickly, with no water retention or any sides, at least for me, I took 450mg/w and felt great, good strength and about 6-8 pounds of muscle in 14 weeks. I think Deca is better to make more gainz idk. That will be my next cycle.

But judging by how "not thrilled" my girl was when I brought up jumping into another cycle
Why are you so hung up on this? You can take her advice right but at the end of the day its your decision. I bet she's getting a little jealous in seeing how you progressed and she's thinking if you get get more muscular you'll replace her and since she's now kinda pressuring for marriage I bet that's it.

I would say, cruise for 6-8 weeks, get bloodwork and if everything is fine then go with deca and test get more muscles and she will be even more pressured to marry you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Why don't you just go TRT? or cruising instead of taking Nolva?

NPP is good, you see gainz quickly, with no water retention or any sides, at least for me, I took 450mg/w and felt great, good strength and about 6-8 pounds of muscle in 14 weeks. I think Deca is better to make more gainz idk. That will be my next cycle.

Why are you so hung up on this? You can take her advice right but at the end of the day its your decision. I bet she's getting a little jealous in seeing how you progressed and she's thinking if you get get more muscular you'll replace her and since she's now kinda pressuring for marriage I bet that's it.

I would say, cruise for 6-8 weeks, get bloodwork and if everything is fine then go with deca and test get more muscles and she will be even more pressured to marry you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I have to wait for more test to arrive. That's why I can't just jump into a cruise.

But as far as her... she just set us up a 3 way for Saturday... I swear on everything I love. I can screen shot the texts if people don't believe me.
Not to mention when my sex drive was through the roof this girl put in work! Literally sat on frozen peas so she'd be ready again. The 6 days she was dealing with that monthly feminine issue.... she still PUT IN WORK!
Trust me when I say I will do anything I can to keep her happy.
I know you know a little bit about my history, this is by far the best.... most healthy relationship I've ever been in... and I've been in a lot.
I use to do what ever I wanted and my gfs feelings be damned. I just can't do that to this one brother.