Keeping Gains Through PCT While Cutting

SemperFi

There are 13 glycogenic specific amino acids, 2 that are exclusively ketogenic and 5 that are both.

I am learning something new everyday of this one subject alone.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Way off topic of the thread but..... Sharons special circumstance will NOT allow the type of calorie intake that we are accustomed to and not even close what we would expect a normal female calorie intake requirements would be. It literally can take some bariatric patients over an hour to ingest a single 8 ounce protein shake. And attempting to consume 1400 calories in the proper macros would be a very difficult task.

The attitude that I personally would avoid is this -

Sigh...I should be eating like 1400 a day...too bad they dont make "good for you" Doriots! :)

I taught myself to take charge of my brains urges for food and quit allowing it to control me. This is when all the other aspects of my conditioning began to come together for the better.

"Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are." -Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

The point I am expressing is, if you have the capability to eat 1400 calories of Doritos then there is no excuse for you not being able to consume 1400 calories of the proper foods.

SEMPER FI

SharonKY

While I understand your concern the statement about good for you doritos was just a bad attempt at humor on my part.  My apologies.

I couldnt eat 1400 calories worth of doritos either...I barely can eat two bites of a pancake. I make good choices in food...its not brain surgery...just stomach surgery.

Gill-The-Gainer

If you are in ketosis, ketones do not need insulin to shuttle nutrients to muscle. Ketones are a far superior energy and nutrient source than any carbohydrate.