Keeping size

bobby ricky

After my gyno scare I have been so busy with other things that I only workout once per week for 45 minutes and I’m not loosing any muscle.
Has anyone had experience with just maintaining what they have? I lost the water after coming off but not the hard earned muscle. Comments from anyone who has had experience in this would be greatly appreciated.

Aussie

Are you on anything at all ?
I know since being on trt I can maintain my muscles from just normal day at work. Hardly lift weights now but I do train martial arts 3 or 4 times a week.

dohcsvt

I completed my first cycle in June, I ate like a horse and still worked out while on PCT. Plumped up(not bulked up) 15 puonds. Actively working on losing fat (down 18 puonds) and most of my gains seem to be sticking around. I still work out 4 days a week on average, but have cut my workout volume in half. Have been on nothing since… other than come Clen to help with the fat loss.

loren

good for you nice job. i like fast ester items better sust or test 250 will hold a bit of water as will deca. deca will actually builds up in your body and is detectable for a year not like that matters its just you have more control with faster esters sust deca and such are a for say wet steroid prop mast even tren are a dry gear just depends on what your looking to do by far im not a gear guru and i understand it all effects everyone differently but gear is kinda like map quest. pick your destination research it get the best gear to obtain the results you set out for. its gotta be planed

unclem

After my gyno scare I have been so busy with other things that I only workout once per week for 45 minutes and I’m not loosing any muscle.
Has anyone had experience with just maintaining what they have? I lost the water after coming off but not the hard earned muscle. Comments from anyone who has had experience in this would be greatly appreciated.
because your on test, deca. stop the test, deca youll lose it, well, most of it.

bobby ricky

good for you nice job. i like fast ester items better sust or test 250 will hold a bit of water as will deca. deca will actually builds up in your body and is detectable for a year not like that matters its just you have more control with faster esters sust deca and such are a for say wet steroid prop mast even tren are a dry gear just depends on what your looking to do by far im not a gear guru and i understand it all effects everyone differently but gear is kinda like map quest. pick your destination research it get the best gear to obtain the results you set out for. its gotta be planed
I appreciate your advice for sure but I like pinning once a week. I’ve seen your pictures and u look great. My attention in life has gone in a different direction but still want to hold onto what I’ve built.
But I want to only workout 2 times per week at most. I’m hopefully going to hold onto what I have for now.

suppsforlife

that's the point of blast and cruise, actually. you blast and grow then cruise and keep it. working out part is still important. with once a week strength training might not be enough, but it depends. twice a week strength training, theoretically, should be enough to maintain your muscle (y)

bobby ricky

that's the point of blast and cruise, actually. you blast and grow then cruise and keep it. working out part is still important. with once a week strength training might not be enough, but it depends. twice a week strength training, theoretically, should be enough to maintain your muscle (y)
Thanks supps, your opinion means alot.

JesseTX

I want to come join this convo.
I went thru similar stuff myself...but not being prepared and poor planning I suffered.
I did a blast for 15 weeks.
I ran test-e 600mgs weekly, and deca 400mgs weekly.
I had serious gains in that time, but failed to begin my cruise in time and crashed.
I picked up some test and started a trt.
I'm adding deca in my trt. To combat the joint pains I experience.
Now that I am cruising, my crash has halted. I'm not loosing and maintaining for the most part.
I may be over training.
I take probably 4-6 days off from the gym a month.
I eat a lot, and workout hard but I feel my gains aren't there.

unclem

ive lifted for close to 40 yrs even in prison i lifted my ass off. never take time off. i love and look forward to bbing as i get pumps as i think iam done growing.