KFIZZLE JOURNEY

Kfizzle

Gotta get my meals ready for next couple days. I been busy as hell past few days but if I don't do this I won't stick with my meal plan. I always meal prep and usually for about 3 days worth. Trust me 3 days is a lot of food between me and the Mrs.  

[[{"fid":"27040","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Dolf

I love asparagus! Do you add any peanut butter or nuts as a snack in your diet? Peanut butter is one way I add calories to my diet.

Kfizzle

Hell yeah man, my meal 3 says 4oz of mixed nuts.  I generally don't eat them all at once but have to time everything right with the ghrp / cjc as to not eat 30 min after inj or an hour before. 

I freaking love pb man, I am taking a break from it Lol except morning shake but I just eat it straight instead of putting in my shake. 

I also love asparagus,  I didn't know I like it until little over a year ago.  Then during contest prep for last few weeks I was eating 80 spears PER DAY! and I still love it believe it or not. 

Dolf

Last winter I'd eat 6tbs of peanut butter after each meal and 6tbs between meals. No matter how much I eat it I don't get tired of it.

Dolf

I buy the big jars in twin packs. Luckily my office is right behind a Super Walmart, so I've always got a jar in my lunch kit. I carry a 20qt cooler for a lunch kit. Lol

Kfizzle

Crack me up man!! I got a big ass lunch box too, it's a 6 pack lunchbox for meal prepping.  People at work call it my refrigerator.  Don't laugh at how small I am this was a year and half ago when I first got it. About due for a new one. 

[[{"fid":"27065","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

A

AnabolicPerformance

Better call someone!!! Some little guy done stole Kfizzs lunch

Wait he said it was an old pic nevermind. You had a lot of size back then bro

Kfizzle

Everything is still in track, thanks for asking brother! Tonight was a major cheat meal.  I had a few of my meals with me for the expo then afterwards we went to Bob Evans and I destroyed 6 eggs, 6 Bacon,  potatoes and stack of pancakes, the tall scrawny waiter acted like nobody ever orders that much food. Then we smashed shoulders at golds gym. First time for me being at a golds gym, very nice place.

Today was humbling. I actually take so much time looking up to these monsters that are pros or damn near pros that I don't even see myself as being looked up to by others. I was amazed at the amount of people I met at the expo that came to my sponsors booth and told me they want to be my size or they want their shoulders to get like mine etc and asking for advice. Very humbling and actually motivating as hell to just get even better. 

Pankration

This is my first favorite heart post thingy. Since I  can't + you,  you get the patented "two snaps, a twist, and a kiss". Imma try to steal some of your meals plans brother.