KFIZZLE JOURNEY

MRFIXIT

If you aint heaving, you shouldn't be leaving... I cant walk for three days after leg day, then again I have runner up Ms Olympia training me on legs... She is fucking Quadzilla!

Dolf

It just amazes me how women can work the hell out of their legs and walk normal afterwards! 

wtdragon

I love this workout. I have never done the Arnold presses before, I dig those. Talk about fire in the shoulders I got done and it felt like someone cut my shoulders open poored  gun powder in and lit it. The efin burn was insane.

Dolf

I did it yesterday too. My delts were on fire. Think I had lactic acid oozing out of my pores 

Kfizzle

wtdragon said:
</p><p>I love this workout. I have never done the Arnold presses before, I dig those. Talk about fire in the shoulders I got done and it felt like someone cut my shoulders open poored  gun powder in and lit it. The efin burn was insane.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>
Dolf said:
</p><p>I did it yesterday too. My delts were on fire. Think I had lactic acid oozing out of my pores </p><p>
</p><p>You guys are hilarious! The pumps are usually so stupid I can't find a comfortable way to sit my arms when I'm resting lol. </p><p>This is great feedback!  That was pretty much my standard shoulder workout and sometimes I might change a few things, but I'm glad I shared it and it was useful for you guys. This made me feel good! Thanks guys! </p>

Dolf

I can only imagine what it'll be like once this dbol kicks in good and strong. Gonna do a tne/dbol injection next Sunday for this training session. 

Kfizzle

DAILY VITAMIN/SUPP REGIMEN 

So I just want to fill you guys in on what I have started taking right after breakfast as far as vitamins and supps. 

• Milk thistle 500mg

• Niacin 500mg (will increase every few days  til I get to 2000mg) 

• Super B complex 

• Lecithin 1200mg

• Daily multi vitamin 

• Zinc 50mg 

• D3 2000iu 

• Flaxseed oil 1000mg

• Calcium 500mg 

• Garlic 1000mg

• Fish oil 2400mg 

• Iron 28mg

If anyone has any advice for changes or additions please comment below. I have a daily med container for the week and I just fill it up so it's convenient and less likely to miss a day or any pills. 

Kfizzle

Niacin is no joke! The kind I got is time released and I'm up to 1000mg. The shit takes about 3 hours to kick in and it's been intense as fuck lately. Some days I don't feel anything but last couple days it's been almost painful when it hits.  I hope the benefits are worth it. I feel like I got rolled up in a roll of insulation and shoved in a toaster! 

Kfizzle

Intense workout the other day with my homie treetrunk that I want to share. Did I mention this is intense so be ready to hate life for a while. 

If you can keep the rest down to 90 seconds you are amazing,  that's the goal but we were unable to maintain that. 

6 sets of 10-12 reps EACH workout. 

Flat Bench 

Incline bench 

Decline bench 

High cable 

Mid cable  

Low cable 

That's it!  Piece of cake right?!  Give it a try and make sure you start with a high enough weight that 10-12 is failure. You want to fail at 10-12 every time. 

Pre workout I pinned 1cc of some mtren and tren base that helped me out a lot, if it wasn't so late I could if kept going for a couple more hours I think. 

Here's the post workout pump pic! 

[[{"fid":"27360","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Kfizzle

That will be a good one too,  I will get to that soon lol. Leg day gonna suck big time on that routine haha

Dolf

Not sure my balls are big or hairy enough to try that one on leg day. Haha I'd definitely need some type of good preworkout.