King of steroids

bobby ricky

I’m looking for opinions about tren. I know there’s probably one guy here that will tell me to take the whole bottle at once 😂😂. But I’m looking to guy’s who have done tren and just want some options. I’m three weeks into 900 test e and 600 deca. No sides at all except total awesomeness. And no sweats on last injection for you guy’s that saw my last post.

Since everything is going so good should I leave it alone or throw in 100 mg of tren per week?
I have lots of experience with these two compounds and would know if things got weird
I could definitely blame the tren. Or save it for summer? Let me know what u guy’s think?

Gainz.

Am I that guy?
I feel like you're talking about me again... we've talked about how sensitive I am...
Why must you hurt me so?

Anyway.... while adding at least 200mg of tren to this blast could be awesome.
I really suggest waiting. and running it for your summer blast.

600mg of test
300mg tren e
300mg mast e
For 12-14 weeks

You got the free the tren, so you'll only have to pony up the dough for the mast.

I know I've said this before, but its worth repeating because I mean it. I was just as nervous to try tren. Its nickname "the relationship destroyer" really put me off from trying it. So I spent like 3 weeks on this forum, skimming through others, YouTube (from actual gear heads) and the bowels of reddit.
The nasty sides of tren usually start after 600mg. Or from people who run it for way too long. 16 weeks is the absolute max length a tren cycle should be.
Also almost every single thing I've read talked about stacking tren and mast ... and the blah blah.. I know I've said this.

I'm 9 weeks into my cycle and except for 2 acne breakouts and a small amount of insomnia I'm fucking unstoppable.
No paranoia, no control issues with my girl, I don't assume she's cheating every time she leaves the house. I haven't yelled at anyone in my house, I haven't broken anything. Hell we haven't had 1 single fight. So far I've just been extremely horny, and a love bug. I'm so worried about getting laid I do everything I can to make her happy. Its honestly made me a better boyfriend 😂. My workouts have been fucking amazing, my pumps are insane, and I constantly see improvement in my body every few days.
The only flaws are 2 small acne breakouts (but I think half of that was 2 days of subpar water intake, and the other half is... I'm prone to acne breakouts) and the insomnia has been fixed with 10mg of melatonin.
Again I'm running 400mg test, 200mg of each deca-tren-mast
Its been going so good I'm seriously considering jumping the tren and mast up too 300mg. But.... I'm growing and seeing great results so... what's the point?

I kinda wish I had tried tren only first... so I could give you a better answer on how tren alone makes me feel.
But.. sadly no.. I can only tell you how tren and mast makes me feel... and its like a mix of Superman and John Holmes (pre aids)... with a hint of Ryan Gosling in the notebook (the good boyfriend part)

I get the nervousness, I was so worried about fucking up my relationship.
I told her everything, and explained the possible sides. I told her if she sees a change she doesn't like, to say something and if it got worse I would stop. But so far her only real complaint is my extreme horniness. but honestly I can't blame her... even I get sore 🤣😂🤣😂.

bobby ricky

Am I that guy?
I feel like you're talking about me again... we've talked about how sensitive I am...
Why must you hurt me so?

600mg of test
300mg tren e
300mg mast e
For 12-14 weeks

You got the free the tren, so you'll only have to pony up the dough for the mast.

I know I've said this before, but its worth repeating because I mean it. I was just as nervous to try tren. Its nickname "the relationship destroyer" really put me off from trying it. So I spent like 3 weeks on this forum, skimming through others, YouTube (from actual gear heads) and the bowels of reddit.
The nasty sides of tren usually start after 600mg. Or from people who run it for way too long. 16 weeks is the absolute max length a tren cycle should be.
Also almost every single thing I've read talked about stacking tren and mast ... and the blah blah.. I know I've said this.

I'm 9 weeks into my cycle and except for 2 acne breakouts and a small amount of insomnia I'm fucking unstoppable.
No paranoia, no control issues with my girl, I don't assume she's cheating every time she leaves the house. I haven't yelled at anyone in my house, I haven't broken anything. Hell we haven't had 1 single fight. So far I've just been extremely horny, and a love bug. I'm so worried about getting laid I do everything I can to make her happy. Its honestly made me a better boyfriend 😂. My workouts have been fucking amazing, my pumps are insane, and I constantly see improvement in my body every few days.
The only flaws are 2 small acne breakouts (but I think half of that was 2 days of subpar water intake, and the other half is... I'm prone to acne breakouts) and the insomnia has been fixed with 10mg of melatonin.
Its been going so good I'm seriously considering jumping the tren and mast up too 300mg. But.... I'm growing and seeing great results so... what's the point?

I kinda wish I had tried tren only first... so I could give you a better answer on how tren alone makes me feel.
But.. sadly no.. I can only tell you how tren and mast makes me feel... and its like a mix of Superman and John Holmes (pre aids)... with a hint of Ryan Gosling in the notebook (the good boyfriend part)

I told her everything, and explained the possible sides. I told her if she sees a change she doesn't like, to say something and if it got worse I would stop. But so far her only real complaint is my extreme horniness. but honestly I can't blame her... even I get sore 🤣😂🤣😂.
I will wait till summer, I’m growing so big every one is saying I’m the biggest I’ve ever been and the leanest. I’m leaning and growing at same time only because my diet is the cleanest it’s ever been. Everything is perfect and I only take half or adex on pin day and 100 mg p5p per day and no water retention at all. My love handles and lower back fat are disappearing 👍. I’ll hit u up again personally when it’s time 👍

bobby ricky

Am I that guy?
Why must you hurt me so?

600mg of test
300mg tren e
300mg mast e
For 12-14 weeks

Also wanted to see how your sex drive does after being so hyper stimulated 👍

Gainz.

Also wanted to see how your sex drive does after being so hyper stimulated 👍

Well in... 5 or 6 weeks I will let you know.
I'm sure its gonna crash... which at this point will be a good thing. But for how long is the question. I'll be happy to get back down to a normal 4,5,6 times a week.

And please do... you know I want nothing but the best for you brother. Any way I can possibly help... I'm in.