Kinglabs.org Customer Discussions

Dolf

This guy is a clown!!! I wouldn't order from this entitled spoiled little millenial crybaby D-sucker nor recommend him to anyone else! I've been out of the loop and didn't know admin had smacked him on his little tee tee for putting his hand in the cookie jar. Imo he got off easy for having reviews from the same people with multiple accounts, but now his tender little feelings are hurt, and he's mad at admin. A man would just own up and move ahead trying to do it the right way moving forward. Instead like a little child his bottom lip is pooched out with a pouty face and he's blaming his mistake on everybody but himself. I tried explaining to him everyone is under the same scrutiny in order to keep the sight honest because it's about protecting the members from scammers. However you can't reason with a childish millenial and he says he doesn't want to do business with anyone who's a member of or associated with MG. This clown better not try to go to E with that type of attitude. I definitely wouldn't do business with people like this!!!

Dustybear90

<a target="_blank" href="/?p=63547">Kinglabs.org</a>
I have been shopping products with Kinglabs.online for a couple years. I have stuck with Sustanon 250mg and Tren Ace 100mg. I received my fourth order from you. The Sustanon I've always received was a clear solution, looking identical to other test esters. The current order I received is darker than the tren, and I'm worried about using and potentially crashing my hormones if it is not in fact Sustanon. Can you please help me identify if you know why there is a change in the consistency of this product?

Spyder86

No. Those payments are traced right back to me. Not only that, but I buy all my Raws with bitcoin. I need bitcoin to stay in business. I buy in bulk, 20-30 kilos at a time. That’s how I can keep my prices down. You can’t send 20 or 30 thousand dollars through WU or MG or any of those options. It’s different on my side. You guys just see it from your perspective. You can buy bitcoin through cash app.
This guy is a complete clown . He better be lucky anyones buying from him because my personal experience his shit sux ! He dbol is FAKE for sure. Had it tested . I turned a few ppl on to him before we all discoverd he sells garbage . Look elsewhere ! You been warned .

PedritoHID

Anyone had luck with king labs test E?
What is that? A source from this forum? I don't recall seeing that source here

Edit: I just saw it, it's from here, but I haven't bought from them. I like to buy from sources who actively post and help in the forum. I think is a win-win, they help and share wisdom and we buy from them.

Bigwood1992

Hi guys and girls. I just wanted to introduce myself and let people know about our services. We're an exclusive USA domestic suppler. You can see our listing under kinglabs.online which is also our website. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me
How do I order and pay that’s all I need

Steffg77

Hi guys and girls. I just wanted to introduce myself and let people know about our services. We're an exclusive USA domestic suppler. You can see our listing under kinglabs.online which is also our website. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me
Can you shared the page please