Knock... Knock...

SemperFi

... Whose there?

It sure as hell ain't Dolf.

Anybody heard from our Guru? I know he disappears from time to time but I just want to make sure he is OK. 

Dolf... if you read this and you are OK... get your pie hole out of those bag nasties and beat your face.

SEMPER FI

strong

I love that Fucker...  That dude puts in mad family and work time and does his best to always be here as well. I think once a year he just figures, "I need a break"  I'll give him this: When he's here, He's Here. When he's not, He's not...

All I know is he better be doing his work...

siegmund

I'm sure dolf fine  , one thing I learned with dolf  , FAMILY FIRST ,  this a hobby for us , and our friend will surface  , until such time  I have his back  :)  

Don't get me wrong i understand the concern  i worry also  dolf and i got history but i have learned our friend will be back and stronger than ever  :)

But i hear you semp.i worry also  , ppl here became blood to me  ,

Sig  love you bro   

blastthru23

Bet he is on a beach somewhere... hey D! Send us fuckers a post card already! Sheesh. Hope all is well brother, see ya when you get back :)

ramdisck

Popping in. Life's been crazy.  that Dolf is in my thoughts.  

Love seeing strong and semp of course. Going to take a bit to get caught up, but I'm going to stick around for a bit after taking a little gurubattical.

SemperFi

Great to see you Ramy. I miss that Popeye avi. ;)

I hope life is treating you well. All well with you and yours?

SEMPER FI

ramdisck

Indeed it is. Took some time to clear a bunch of drama out of my life. Got a divorce, remodeled my house and I'm staying fit and healthy in the process. Mentally stronger than steel.

Glad to be back.

SemperFi

Glad you poked in. Even for a second or two. I knew you were clearing life receptors and happy to hear you made it to the other side.

SEMPER FI

wonderpunk24

I haven’t even met Dolf on here yet, but he’s the whole inspiration behind what I’ve committed to doing right now. It was his post about newcomer cycles that helped me make up my mind and so a test-only first-time cycle. Can’t wait to meet the legend.

JdDaniel01

Dolf. The man, the myth, the goober... (he is ex-Army, but we try not to hold that against him). Definitely one of a kind and a great dude. Family man to the bone