Known Site Issues

milkin

We realize that thee are still some site issues and want all to know that we are aware of them and working to correct them. Be sure to report any issues that you are aware of if they are not listed in this forum.

Current know issues are as follows:

1- Yes we are aware of the "Save" button not being available in the source Q&A section. The temporary fix is to disable the "Rich-Text" after you write your post, then click at the end of your post and add one space. Yes its a pain but we are working on it. Note that this seem to only be an issue on via mobile applications.

2- Yes we know that when forums run over 1+ with comment post pages that when you try to click on a new post it does not bring you to that post that you clicked on. Instead it brings you to the first page of the forum post. This is being worked on.

Kfizzle

Hey that actually worked!!! I wasnt able to reply in the question and answer source pages lol. See what happens when I read things. 

Now If I could just get an email alert when someone comments on my posts.  Maybe I'm just not clicking the thing but assuming the default is to get a notification.  

yashe

It also seems like when I'm replying (on the laptop, not sure about mobile) and I +1 while on the reply screen it doesn't show that it happened after I push save.

phoenix rising

I sent a bit coin payment directly to your wallet for two upcoming promos as the shopping cart would not work for me. I still need to purchase the source license however it will not let me do anything on the site even my private messaging is disabled. 

Regards,
Phoenix