L-Carnitine

SemperFi

Here is some useful information on L-Carnitine.

https://examine.com/supplements/l-carnitine/

Scrolling down to the human effects matrix gives you the meat and potatoes.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

+2 

thankyou for taking the time to share your research , and i will say this post and alot others has sparked a flame in me..   

ill be making a new forum statement soon with my decision for a full life transformation im about to under. go , changing everything ive lived. ALL MY LIFE.      not to get off topic. but your posts got me honestly looking at my habbits (eating ,  training, ect.  )  youll all understand more when i committe to the change.  .. 

blastthru23

I found it interesting that carnitine can alleviate some symptoms in those who suffer from Autism and ADHD. Further, that each form of carnitine has a different target function. It's good to know that one can't just choose one form and get all of the functional properties. I think I'd like to give the ALCAR form a run :)

Dolf

I take a multi vitamin pack that has L-carnitine in it. It helps in the burning of fat also.

Dolf

I take a multi vitamin pack that has L-carnitine in it. It helps in the burning of fat also.

SemperFi

Research suggests that supplementing with carnitine only helps burn fat if you are deficient but it does assist in the metabolic process for sure.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Yea I read that in this particular study. I use it for more reasons than that though.