L hard. Test/mast/primo mix

Prol4ps3

I’ve been looking at a mix compound of test e 200 primo at 100 and mast at 100. It’s priced at 80 dollars and comes from a source I’ve been recommended but don’t think I’m allowed to mention.

I’m considering buying it for a future cycle and eas wondering if anyone had any experience of a product like this mixing primo and mast in the one tub for the one cycle. It seems reasonably cheap and looks decent and was wondering peoples thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

suppsforlife

What's your level of experience? Aussie is right. You shouldn't use them if you haven't used them separately. what if you get side effects? how would you know which one causes the side effects?
Also, what are your goals? Stats?

Prol4ps3

Have you used all of them before?
Pick a compound
Use a compound
What's your level of experience? Aussie is right. You shouldn't use them if you haven't used them separately. what if you get side effects? how would you know which one causes the side effects?
Also, what are your goals? Stats?
I haven’t used all of them before. I’ll be doing a test cycle just now and potentially looking into this stuff in the future. I was curious to see primo and mast in the same vial tbh.

I’ve got a cycle to follow just now which is just test e. 70kg short, lifting for a while don’t go above 70. 36 yo.

This is me.

Attachments

• F73B1A9A-3388-48A5-9ECC-783F895443D7.jpeg
    F73B1A9A-3388-48A5-9ECC-783F895443D7.jpeg
    580.9 KB · Views: 6

bobby ricky

I haven’t used all of them before. I’ll be doing a test cycle just now and potentially looking into this stuff in the future. I was curious to see primo and mast in the same vial tbh.

I’ve got a cycle to follow just now which is just test e. 70kg short, lifting for a while don’t go above 70. 36 yo.

This is me.
How much testosterone are u running?

Gainz.

We've had this conversation..
Get through your first cycle. Then add some mast to your next cycle. Then you can add all 3 to your 3rd cycle. I know you're excited... the Gainz will come brother. Don't force it. Think long term.
I know the desire to look better... fucking trust me!
Keep working out keep eating! It will happen

JesseTX

Prolapse....prolapse?
That's funny.
As my good friend @Aussie Said- use the compund alone before taking on a blen.
You might react badly to one of the 3 in the blend, but won't have a way to know which one it is.

It is a good blend tho, and if you are safe to run all the compounds of the blend then you should go for it rosebud, I mean prolapse. Sorry

suppsforlife

Yep, that's right. @JesseTX said it correctly. You should use only testosterone for now. Then, after you have more experience, can introduce another. Only after that, you could use all three together. Generally, Test + Mast + Primo is a good blend for cutting, but better start it slowly.

Prol4ps3

Prolapse....prolapse?
That's funny.
As my good friend @Aussie Said- use the compund alone before taking on a blen.
You might react badly to one of the 3 in the blend, but won't have a way to know which one it is.

It is a good blend tho, and if you are safe to run all the compounds of the blend then you should go for it rosebud, I mean prolapse. Sorry
Yep, that's right. @JesseTX said it correctly. You should use only testosterone for now. Then, after you have more experience, can introduce another. Only after that, you could use all three together. Generally, Test + Mast + Primo is a good blend for cutting, but better start it slowly.
I’m definitely not going to take them. I have my stuff in for the recommended first cycle so I’m not spending any more money on it right now. I was more curious about mast and primo together because from my limited reading they seem to be used for similar purposes.

suppsforlife

I’m definitely not going to take them. I have my stuff in for the recommended first cycle so I’m not spending any more money on it right now. I was more curious about mast and primo together because from my limited reading they seem to be used for similar purposes.
yeah, they are, but they are still different steroids with different outcomes. They could seem similar, but they are not.

JesseTX

I'm just curious if you know what a prolapse and rosebud are....I couldn't imagine you picked that screen name while knowing fully well what a prolapse is.
That's when someone's asshole turns inside out and the inside stuff becomes the outside stuff.
It's very difficult to see that as your screen name.

Prol4ps3

Lol. I’ve been using it for many years. I know what it is. I’m curious what a rosebud is though. I’ve never came across that term lol.

Gainz.

I'm just curious if you know what a prolapse and rosebud are....I couldn't imagine you picked that screen name while knowing fully well what a prolapse is.
That's when someone's asshole turns inside out and the inside stuff becomes the outside stuff.
It's very difficult to see that as your screen name.

Hey... we don't kink shame around here!
I can send you a video of a woman using her pink sock to smoke a cigarette.
If you're into gapping... its only a matter of time before you're into prolapse.

And rose bud is prolapse... but like a little one... I've seen some crazy shit!

But again! We don't kink shame here!

JesseTX

Lol. I’ve been using it for many years. I know what it is. I’m curious what a rosebud is though. I’ve never came across that term lol.
A rosebud is slang for the inner asshole that has become the outer asshole.
This typically proceeds very rough anal abuse.

JesseTX

Hey... we don't kink shame around here!
I can send you a video of a woman using her pink sock to smoke a cigarette.
If you're into gapping... its only a matter of time before you're into prolapse.

And rose bud is prolapse... but like a little one... I've seen some crazy shit!

But again! We don't kink shame here!
Point taken

Gainz.

Wait... I wasn't kink shaming.
I didn't ridicule or degrade...I was just busting his balls over the handle is all.

Funny enough...I know all sorts of sex and kink related terminology, and it's gotten me into some awkward convos recently.
🤣😂🤣😂
Weird kink and sexual related terminology is my specialty! 🤣😂🤣😂