Lab Testing Gear

krose5

I got some PCT/gear stuff that came in the mail... Everything seems legit.. Nolva [pills], Armidex [pills], and HCG vials w/ powder inside... Would like to send them to a lab tho to make sure... Anyone know of a lab that test for purity?? Would really help me out... thanks

Twizted

I got some PCT/gear stuff that came in the mail... Everything seems legit.. Nolva [pills], Armidex [pills], and HCG vials w/ powder inside... Would like to send them to a lab tho to make sure... Anyone know of a lab that test for purity?? Would really help me out... thanks
Janoshik is the person that alot of sources use to test compounds. It's a little pricey but he is good at what he does and seems trustworthy.

krose5

okay, i heard of him before... i have his email and got his prices and emailed him before... yeah he is expensive :/... have you personally ever used him before? Just want to make sure he is legit before i send him money and samples

Twizted

okay, i heard of him before... i have his email and got his prices and emailed him before... yeah he is expensive :/... have you personally ever used him before? Just want to make sure he is legit before i send him money and samples
I haven't used him personally but I've spoke with him before and I know several ppl that have used him successfully. He is very legit, even provides a code for each test which can be used on his website to verify if the test is legit. It keeps sources from making fake jano test results. Always thought that was pretty cool.