Labs came back!

Docday24

Got an email from my doc last night with the results of my labs. Low total and free testosterone and low FAI (free androgen index). Going up tomorrow to talk about the results in more depth and picking up my my supplies and TRT. Def looking forward to this as my motivation, sex drive and focus has definitely been on the low, low as of late. Looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish once I start. Still any suggestions of what to expect or tips I need to know are always accepted.
-C-

suppsforlife

Are you searching to use something else except for what your doctor gives you? Or solely that? because if you don't want to add anything on your own, your doc will answer all your questions the best way. not trying to be a dick, just wanna say that doc should answer all your questions as long as you are not adding anything yourself

Aussie

Are you searching to use something else except for what your doctor gives you? Or solely that? because if you don't want to add anything on your own, your doc will answer all your questions the best way. not trying to be a dick, just wanna say that doc should answer all your questions as long as you are not adding anything yourself
If he is luck the doctor will help him. Most doctors don’t know much about trt. You learn more about it from forums.

Aussie

Got an email from my doc last night with the results of my labs. Low total and free testosterone and low FAI (free androgen index). Going up tomorrow to talk about the results in more depth and picking up my my supplies and TRT. Def looking forward to this as my motivation, sex drive and focus has definitely been on the low, low as of late. Looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish once I start. Still any suggestions of what to expect or tips I need to know are always accepted.
-C-
As soon as you talk to the doctor get back on here and let me know what your protocol is.
Hope your doctor actually knows what they are doing.

suppsforlife

They actually know about TRT (or at least should) but sometimes are overly cautious about increasing dosages.
but yeah, i agree with you that learning through forums is a great idea

Docday24

I am thinking that just doing TRT to start. See how that goes. I am going to see how or how much I can get without being overly pushy. Not sure how much he will give. I am at an international clinic in South Korea so we shall see. Most other doc’s I have been to are more than happy to give what you ask for. Will update y’all once I get back from my appointment.

suppsforlife

Yeah you should. Monitor your levels pre-TRT and the levels during to see where you're at. Also, obviously, monitor the symptoms

Docday24

As soon as you talk to the doctor get back on here and let me know what your protocol is.
Hope your doctor actually knows what they are doing.
So got my stuff. Got 125mg test per week (I would prefer 250mg per week), got some HCG .1IU and 1mg Arimidex. I take this once a week from what the doc told me to do. Let me know what y’all think and if I need to something different.

unclem

do the 250 week fuck the DR. i get bullshit for my trt that androgel, iam asking for new drug called kyzatrex that will give me a better number.

Docday24

do the 250 week fuck the DR. i get bullshit for my trt that androgel, iam asking for new drug called kyzatrex that will give me a better number.
I would need to get another batch of test. Need to find out where to order and have it shipped to my APO

Aussie

Start with the testosterone and split in to twice a week injection. After 6 weeks have bloods and maybe add HCG but don’t take ai unless you have high E2. At a small dose of testosterone you shouldn’t need an ai. If you add the HCG you could need it. If you take everything at once you could have sides and won’t know what is causing the sides.

kingswe3are

Several years ago I had a doctor run my labs. He called me back in and said my test level was a 71. Didn’t elaborate on anything else just told me it was super low at 71 then prescribed me 1cc/200mg of Test cyp per month!!!!! What a damn joke!!!

Aussie

Several years ago I had a doctor run my labs. He called me back in and said my test level was a 71. Didn’t elaborate on anything else just told me it was super low at 71 then prescribed me 1cc/200mg of Test cyp per month!!!!! What a damn joke!!!
Did you tell him you’re a man and need minimum of 100mg a week 🤣🤣🤣

suppsforlife

that's indeed ridiculous... if he wanted to prescribe that low (maybe wanted to monitor how your body reacts to it), should have prescribed it at least every 2 weeks.