Lactating 3 months after stopping deca?

Hey guys, I ran deca on my last cycle and I've felt totally fine with maybe slightly decreased sex drive. Last night i just happened to squeeze my nipple and it actually produced some discharge. I didn't run caber on cycle but to remedy the issue now how would I dose the caber and how long would I take it? I'm starting another Cycle early November but I'm not running deca lol.

I just finished an ostarine and cardarine cut and apparantly ostarine raises prolactin levels... I should be fine in a week or so now that im off sarms

HGH.to

Deca is staying in the system for a very long time (can be detected for about 18 months after last dosage!)
but i doubt it is from Deca. It could be those SARMs or something else. But if you stopped Deca 3 months ago - that's unlikely. Have you used Tren or anything else?

I ran test e, deca, winstrol, tbol, proviron and nolvadex and clomid for pct. The source I've been using only has caber from shipping from Asia and gas a minimum prove off 100 bucks per order so I haven't ordered any caber yet.

HGH.to

I ran test e, deca, winstrol, tbol, proviron and nolvadex and clomid for pct. The source I've been using only has caber from shipping from Asia and gas a minimum prove off 100 bucks per order so I haven't ordered any caber yet.
Why don't you use sources that offer caber locally (in case you are in USA)?

HGH.to

similar to Arimidex - use it only if you get high prolactin levels and for as long as you get them during cycle. dosing is usually about 0.25-0.5 mg every 3-4 days. but may differ