Latest blood results recommendations

Texas11

Hi everyone,
I have been feeling like rubish the last new months while mid test cycle,

I’m just after some insight and any advice from any of the knowledgeable folks on here,

I’ve lost all motivation to train, eat, have sex, and I’m always hot as hell with super flushed skin,

I have been running test E 500 weekly for 2 months broken up in to half ml shots 4 times a week and 20mg of nolvadex a day,
I’m actually loosing weight,

Here are by blood results for anyone who can give me some advice snd tips
If greatly appreciate it as I can’t seem to get any help from GPs or even the endocrinologist I have seen,

TEST 98
Free test 3101
Shgb 31
Oestradiol 210
LH. >1
Fsh. >1

Aussie

I’m guessing your E2 is high.
You should stop taking nolvadex
You probably should cut back on the testosterone until you feel better

HGH.to

Wouldn’t the nolvadex help with the elevated estrogen?
no. Nolvadex is not lowering total estrogen levels. It only binds to estrogen receptors.
Arimidex or Aromasin are much better options for lowering estrogen. Although you could try taking zinc first and see if that's enough. and you should have estrogen checked too.

Texas11

no. Nolvadex is not lowering total estrogen levels. It only binds to estrogen receptors.
Arimidex or Aromasin are much better options for lowering estrogen. Although you could try taking zinc first and see if that's enough. and you should have estrogen checked too.
My estrogen is 210 pmol/L

HGH.to

it is too high. don't you have high estrogen symptoms?
you may try zinc and see if it works in lowering estrogen. or you could go with heavy artillery such as arimidex or aromasin (1-2 tablets split through the week) and see how it goes. but if you go with arimidex or aromasin, make sure you don't overuse them otherwise, they will crush your estrogen too much.

Texas11

it is too high. don't you have high estrogen symptoms?
you may try zinc and see if it works in lowering estrogen. or you could go with heavy artillery such as arimidex or aromasin (1-2 tablets split through the week) and see how it goes. but if you go with arimidex or aromasin, make sure you don't overuse them otherwise, they will crush your estrogen too much.
Thanks mate, I have started arimidex again but only half a
Pill every second day, I did to much last time.
Any idea what level I should get my estrogen to?

Aussie

You want to have E2 at 10% of free if you understand that.
This is my last trt bloods. All the doctor said was if I wanted I could try stretching out my injections

Testosterone 36.7 nmol/L 10 - 35

SHGB 26 nmol/L 10 - 70

Free test 975 pmol/L 225- 725

E2 148 pmol/L < 100

Texas11

depends on how you feel. but keeping it in the upper limit range is good enough for most people.
Ok mate thanks for the advice,
Do u think the E2 is what could be making my skin so pink and flushed all the time?
I mean, could having a e2 level or 200 instead of 130 be enough of a difference to have side effects?

Dave.

suppsforlife

I mean, could having a e2 level or 200 instead of 130 be enough of a difference to have side effects?
E2 level of 200 is indeed likely to cause side effects. for a man literature says that it should be within 40-50 range.
Do u think the E2 is what could be making my skin so pink and flushed all the time?
can't say for sure... but hormones do affect our skin.

unclem

wats a good free test number that you can grow on? provided your e2 is ok. plus i had my pituitary removed cause my body is ravaging , shit. hormones out of whack.

unclem

If you can’t grow on high normally you need to fix your diet and training
iam on bulk but my hormones are out of whack but i know what your saying aussie. training i think its that.i was 256going up to 300 then train down.