Leaving premature reviews & utilizing ask and discuss

Dolf

I've noticed a trend of members leaving premature reviews. Way too often I'm seeing reviews left for long estered compounds like test e, test c, tren e, eq, deca, and hgh after 8, 10, 14, or so days of use. When using long esters you need to give it enough time to truly feel the effects of the products being used before leaving an HONEST and ACCURATE review. Not only is it an injustice to fellow members, but the source too. Anyone with the least bit of aas knowledge will know you're not being honest and will discredit you and possibly the source if they have several of these type reviews. Please be patient and give the compounds you are using enough time for you to truly feel the effects, and then leave a proper review so that others may use it as a good and useful tool in making their decision.

Now this brings me to my next topic. UTILIZING ASK AND DISCUSS.  This is a great tool that I feel is not being used near enough. When looking at a possible source this section should also be looked at. It gives you real time info on what's going on with a source. This is where you can say hey I've been using test e for 14 days now, and I'm starting to feel it coming on. You can discuss and ask questions of the source. If you're excited you got your pack this is the place to scream it to the world. If you have questions about a particular product from this source you can ask it here. Its an excellent tool that we the members should be taking advantage of.

Outlawthing

Help me out here I see the source page with reviews but I. Can't find the ask and discuss section where is it located  ;) 

Dolf

Great question outlaw! +1 brother

If you are on a tablet or computer its on a tab just above the sources web address and rating score. If you're on a smart phone at the top right is a downward arrow. Tap the arrow and a dropdown will show all tabs including ask and discuss. 

csancheezy

I was new to ordering from UGL's and new to forums before I came to MG. The review section helped me big time in placing my first order and learning a lot about how these diff sources operate. But almost more helpful was the ask&discuss page. This is a super valuable tool as long as people are talking about whats going on with their orders. I was able to watch how diff people were satisfied with a source or upset with a source, if TA was beginning to lag, if people were having a problem with the PIP from the gear, and other little things like that. Also I was able to PM some of the guys who I saw ordering from the source I was interested in and ask them all about there experience. One of the biggest benefits like Dolf said is that it is in "real time" so I don't have to trip that the sources aren't being updated every single day which isn't practical anyway. So yeah peeps, share your experience on the ask&discuss page and also ask questions, please! It benefits us all .

strong

I agree with you an Dolf. We should all use the ask and discuss. Also, if you have noticed some sources that get a basic question on ask & discuss ask for you to pm them. If its a basic question and they don't want to answer except in a pm then to me that raises flags.

Dolf

Another great personal example! The more members that start using these tools the more valuable they become.

jonathan

when i right a review of source and gear used i wait until end of cycle especially if your using long esters ,surely thats a no brainer,thats just like buying a car without taking it for a test drive .

jonathan

UTILIZING ASK AND DISCUSS thats a great bit of info there dolf ,i was totally unaware of that option,thanks again.

BillyDwilliams

the one problem I see is these new guys who signed up 2 hours ago either nutlickin a source or blowing it apart...Please look at the users leaving these reviews

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>I've noticed a trend of members leaving premature reviews. Way too often I'm seeing reviews left for long estered compounds like test e, test c, tren e, eq, deca, and hgh after 8, 10, 14, or so days of use. When using long esters you need to give it enough time to truly feel the effects of the products being used before leaving an <strong>HONEST</strong> and <strong>ACCURATE </strong>review. Not only is it an injustice to fellow members, but the source too. Anyone with the least bit of aas knowledge will know you're not being honest and will discredit you and possibly the source if they have several of these type reviews. Please be patient and give the compounds you are using enough time for you to truly feel the effects, and then leave a proper review so that others may use it as a good and useful tool in making their decision.</p><p>Now this brings me to my next topic. <strong>UTILIZING ASK AND DISCUSS.</strong>  This is a great tool that I feel is not being used near enough. When looking at a possible source this section should also be looked at. It gives you real time info on what's going on with a source. This is where you can say hey I've been using test e for 14 days now, and I'm starting to feel it coming on. You can discuss and ask questions of the source. If you're excited you got your pack this is the place to scream it to the world. If you have questions about a particular product from this source you can ask it here. Its an excellent tool that we the members should be taking advantage of.</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>There he is..... Whew... Thought we lost a great one. </p>