Leaving Reviews

Dolf

I'm getting sick and tired of flagging reviews, and sounding like a damn parrot repeating this sentence "YOUR REVIEW SHOULD CONTAIN YOUR FULL EXPERIENCE WITH THE SOURCE AND THE PRODUCT'S EFFECTS."

A proper review should describe the products effects! "Worked as expected" or "worked great" is NOT a description of the products effects.

Did you get stronger? Did your libido get boosted? Did you get acne? Did you get oily skin? Did you get aggressive? Did you get elevated e2? Did you gain weight or cut bf%? If so then state these things, so I don't have to flag your review. I don't like flagging reviews, but I hate shitty reviews even more so if you dont leave a proper review I will flag it!!! 

At this time I only neg flagged reviews with a pic to take away the karma point you don't deserve, but if these half assed reviews continue popping up I will start negging all improper reviews!

siegmund

this needs be a sticky , and included with the rules because you will not be the only one degging these , so there +1 is -3 which means they need another 8 to get to 5.  and you know what 5 means 

I

icdeadlifters

I see it often and it's sad. People grab some gear and use for a little while and think they have found the golden src. Then they "attempt" to vote. If they would participate and look around they would see the vets reviews and learn how to leave a proper review. Shit.... It's basically being honest folks... It's all about honesty... That's what I look for. If the gear is shit... Then its shit. 

I agree 100 I see bs reviews I'll neg you...

siegmund

im doing it and making a point of it , because if a member cannot even fake a halfass review to pass that automaticly tells me some or two or three , 1 is there young problely 1st cycle , 0 board experience , and found a source ....but they been on a site and if so its a joke and 0 information

also i will not let them manipulate or voting system., so for i start negging like a felon :))))

T

Tony_Tiger

if your going to leave a review you better have run the stuff. Have pics showing progress, information about how you ran the cycle, the results, some pictures and some damn experience or knowledge possible to share to the new Comer who is thinking about running gear or that kind of gear. But to post fake ass bullshit. That's weak shit. 

T

Tony_Tiger

I agree with you 100 percent. If you have not provided the necessary info then don't even post a review because it helps no one!  i feel the idea of reviews is to properly show others the results of the gear positive or negative. But to not do that does nothing for anyone. Makes you wonder why they are even leaving it at all.....

Dolf

There's a serious issue with improper reviews being left one after the other!!! I'm negging all improper reviews that are left. If your review is flagged and negged you can pm me, I'll unflag it, and give you 24hrs to correct. If your review is properly corrected I'll give back the karma I took.

siegmund

wow ,

i just looked , and GREAT STORE , GREAT PRODUCTS , THERE THE BEST , VERY FRUENDLY 

i agree this is a fucking a  shame. !!!! so much for me changing my language.....fuck it ,, i mean we can sit here and preach till were blue in the face because , these same clowns , dont , wont and could give a fuck less about our forums. ...the majority !!! there may be 1 out of 100 that , just messed up a review.  ...

so we just neg the shit out of these fan boys.  , but you know what a fan boy would leave a half ass review. ...these are ppl that got a free product and owes the source , a review.  

WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS START HOLDING THE SOURCE ACCOUNTABLE ,!!! HES THE ONE SAYING MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR REVIEW. , WELL BEFORE THEY PUSH THAT SHIT LET THEM MAKE SURE A CUSTOMER KNOWS THE BASICS ON A REVIEW. ....SO ILL START NEGGING THE SOURCE FOR BEING IRRESPONSIBLE AND TIEING UP OUR BOARD WITH BS

Mleblanc

Thats why I havent left review yet. Lol I tried but the lay out did look like the others. So i havent left one yet.  I have a couple reviews to a well deserved source.  But till I write.it out on paper and few times and besure all is proper.  I dont want Dolf popping up below and ennnhhhh negative ghost rider must write proper review. Lol just kidding. Im glad to see how strict you guys are on reviews because it helps keep the BS out. It makes people sit down and think about what they put down there. 

Great job guys