Legit

MrPerfect221

Seems like an advertising post.
Welcome everyone, I am 35 years old and I have been using turinabol with oxandrolone, been using that since really long time. I have tried suplements from many distributors over around the world but couldnt have find any of them that would be perfect to me, till my friend have introduced me to one of the website he have been using for a really long time. At first I have tried suplements from him as i didnt want to buy it directly with out knowing how is it gonna work for me, after i have been trying from my friend hes suplements i have decided to order stuff for trying it for longer period of time from the website he was recmonneding. I have ordered the suplements everthing i nedded, the package has came just after few days, all was packed perfectly and everything has arrived that i have ordered. I have been using all the stuff from the webiste since half of the year now and i can really see all the progress i have made with using those suplements. I recommend to all the people that caa be using this webiste and can be ordering from it as all the stuff is top. The name of the webiste is CENSORED

Last edited by a moderator:

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome to MG
I have been using turinabol with oxandrolone, been using that since really long time.
using 2 orals is not very recommended because it puts extra stress on your liver. using only one oral for a long time is not recommended, needless to mention how bad it can be using 2 orals for a long period. make sure to have off times too, to allow your liver recover back.
I have tried suplements from many distributors over around the world but couldnt have find any of them that would be perfect to me
I'm quite sure you're going to find sources here with good gears.
I recommend to all the people that caa be using this webiste
is not allowed to discuss sources publicly.