Legs

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

I have been splitting legs up lately and like it.
I do leg press and squats one day.
Hamstring curls, adductor and abductor machines the next day.
Reasoning behind this.
1. I hate spending an hour on legs, I'm getting older and tbh it's getting harder to do.
2. I feel I give each exercise the attention it deserves.
Just curious if anyone else does this.

rosoo

I have been splitting legs up lately and like it.
I do leg press and squats one day.
Hamstring curls, adductor and abductor machines the next day.
Reasoning behind this.
1. I hate spending an hour on legs, I'm getting older and tbh it's getting harder to do.
2. I feel I give each exercise the attention it deserves.
Just curious if anyone else does this.
I started doing this lately as well as I can't do whole set of legs exercise in one day nowadays

seymour

we can all relate bro :D
I swear I'm like the only one I know who actually loves working legs LOL. My legs have always been strong. I'm blessed with having calves that are big/bigger than most to start and they have grown. Legs were strong from lifetime of sports and carrying mad weight in the military. I love smashing weight with legs. Plus, buddy of mine a long time ago told me, "look man...you can't build a fucking house without first laying a foundation" I thought that was a funny and accurate way to convey the message that you gotta train legs hard.

I'm not small by any means. I'm also not fucking huge either. But, there was a friend of mine in the military who was JACKED. He made me look small in the upper body as a whole...but...my legs were easily twice the size of his hah. We all called him wobbly because he was walking on some chicken leg stilts :ROFLMAO:

suppsforlife

I love breaking PRs in legs exercises, yet I don't love working out legs LOL
However, working out legs is actually much better when you're searching to lose overall weight, get cut and shredded. It does a better job in helping you lose weight than the upper body part workout

D

Deleted member 45086

I swear I'm like the only one I know who actually loves working legs LOL. My legs have always been strong. I'm blessed with having calves that are big/bigger than most to start and they have grown. Legs were strong from lifetime of sports and carrying mad weight in the military. I love smashing weight with legs. Plus, buddy of mine a long time ago told me, "look man...you can't build a fucking house without first laying a foundation" I thought that was a funny and accurate way to convey the message that you gotta train legs hard.

I'm not small by any means. I'm also not fucking huge either. But, there was a friend of mine in the military who was JACKED. He made me look small in the upper body as a whole...but...my legs were easily twice the size of his hah. We all called him wobbly because he was walking on some chicken leg stilts :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I see many who are not equally proportioned. I have always had decent sized legs, but you are right it doesn't look right when you have this big triangle upper body and stilts.

D

Deleted member 45086

This is my example of why I break it up. I've spent 45 min on hamstring curls, abd, add machine and calves plus 20 min medium resistance bike cardio. Ain't no way I could pull another 30-45 min of quad work

BiggyBill

This is my example of why I break it up. I've spent 45 min on hamstring curls, abd, add machine and calves plus 20 min medium resistance bike cardio. Ain't no way I could pull another 30-45 min of quad work
Can’t be the only one to keep the calves at the end. Those little bitches kill me 😂

EMachine

The bigger your legs get, the more we feel like working them. I think it's really awkward to see a big upper body and spaghetti legs. I like your analogy of first building a foundation. You are a poet my good friend Seymour! Wobbly is a fricking awesome name for someone that looks like that. I need to borrow that name and use it from now on to describe people who don't exercise their legs!

seymour

Machine!!! I didn't come up with the nickname for my buddy...I'm not that bright lol. We all thought it was hilarious...he did not.