lgd-4033

borsuczek

It's a good sarm. Better then ostarine. Still take 1 ml a day even tho they say it's 12, times more potent then ostarine. Don't think so . But I had fun on it. It's nowhere as good as steroids tho.

Littleyokes

Worked great for me for the first 4 weeks. Then it shredded the hell outta me... which I was wanting to bulk. And dried my joints out hella bad.joint care helped out a bit. But I ran it for 10 weeks. I'd recommend doing 6-8... but that's just me. good luck!

swolesam

yokes - so you'd consider this in a PCT regimn to stay lean after a cycle, or would you recommend it as an on-cycle to get in more food without gaining bad weight?

Littleyokes

I guess it all depends on what your lookin for. I was wanting to keep my weight up after my cycle but did the exact opposite. So if your wanting to lean out and be stage ready I'd recommend it. But deffinatly not as a bulker. I guess when you started out 140lbs 6'3" u get gain hungry and don't wanna lean out ... ever Hahaha. So to answer the question yes, a part of a pct to stay lean. That's for sure.

Dolf

You sound awfully familiar. I'm 6' 2" and weighed in at a whopping 155lbs at one point. I've been on a constant bulk too. At 225lbs I still feel skinny. I'm naturally cutting right now, but it won't be long until I start bulking again. 

swolesam

yes, that answers my question. It seems like a cutter/definition. I am thinking it could be great in PCT, or even better i might throw it into the last 5 weeks of any bulk cycle i run to lean me out before PCT.

As far as drying out the joints, i think i will up my fish oil & glucosamine.

Thanks for the pointer.