Libido in the dumps

HGH.to

Only symptoms seem to be no libido, moody but not too bad, and a small amount of odd pop up pimples lol. No bad water retention and nipples maybe a little sensitive. Just took .5mg arimidex and maybe I’ll try with .5 twice a week with pins and see how it goes.
yeah, you should. see how it goes. you have high estrogen and symptoms indicate it too.

Boonies07

Seems better I’m taking only .25mg of arimidex every other day literally splitting the 1 mg pull into quarters I don’t want it to crash just bring it down some. I may adjust see how I feel by the end of the week. And then I’ll get labs again

kanelk

Seems better I’m taking only .25mg of arimidex every other day literally splitting the 1 mg pull into quarters I don’t want it to crash just bring it down some. I may adjust see how I feel by the end of the week. And then I’ll get labs again
Please give us a heads up. I 'll do the same.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah that's smart of you. Your e2 levels are high but I have seen much worse. You are doing right by slowly getting it down

kanelk

Hi there! I had the same problem with @Boonies07 . My libido in no longer existent after my 4th pin of testosterone ( 250 mg /week). Yesterday I had bloodwork and they show : Prolactin 190.09 mIU/L (72.6-408)
and Estradiol 42.00 pg/ml (<40)

Could anyone advise me what to do please? Should I take an AI? I'm sorry for my english.

suppsforlife

your estrogen is a little higher than it should be, but i doubt that it should affect your libido that much. you can take a small dose of an AI and see how it feels. Don't take too much because your estrogen level isn't that much. like 0.25 of Arimidex every other day.

kanelk

your estrogen is a little higher than it should be, but i doubt that it should affect your libido that much. you can take a small dose of an AI and see how it feels. Don't take too much because your estrogen level isn't that much. like 0.25 of Arimidex every other day.
Thank you supps. I’ll take 1mg of arimidex divided into 4 doses of 0.25 and see how it feels at the end of the week.

Boonies07

Ok got my numbers back on 200mg of cyp a week pinned Monday and Thursday at 100mg each
Norm range
Total test 1474 ng/dl 264-916
Free test 35.2 pg/ml. 8.7-25.1
Estro. 63.7. 7.6-42.6
Natural numbers before starting were
Total test 563 ng/dl. 250-1100
Free test 85 pg/ml. 35-155

Ok so I’ve started .25 arimidex every other day seems to be helping me libido wise.
Just wondering if anyone knows my free test numbers are lower than natural but if you look at the “normal range” they’re different. These labs were pulled by 2 different places.
All unit of measurements are correct not sure why the ranges are different on free test and my number is lower than natural.

kanelk

Ok got my numbers back on 200mg of cyp a week pinned Monday and Thursday at 100mg each
Norm range
Total test 1474 ng/dl 264-916
Free test 35.2 pg/ml. 8.7-25.1
Estro. 63.7. 7.6-42.6
Natural numbers before starting were
Total test 563 ng/dl. 250-1100
Free test 85 pg/ml. 35-155

Ok so I’ve started .25 arimidex every other day seems to be helping me libido wise.
Just wondering if anyone knows my free test numbers are lower than natural but if you look at the “normal range” they’re different. These labs were pulled by 2 different places.
All unit of measurements are correct not sure why the ranges are different on free test and my number is lower than natural.
Maybe your SHBG is high and that affects your free testosterone. I assume that is high cause your estradiol is also high. I think Proviron could help. But first check your SHBG through bloodwork.

suppsforlife

It's normal for free test to increase during the cycle.
also, are you sure you're talking about free test in both labs and both labs use pg/ml?

Boonies07

That’s what it shows , pg/ml on both but the “normal ranges “ are way different on the 2 different tests from the different labs. So I don’t know whatever lol

GooDaze

I am in the same boat and it's really got me down - NO LIBIDO

Doc prescribed Armidex 1mg daily back on march.. I have been taking that along with 300m Test C.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

A little background... worked out 5 days a week on test C 400/ weekly, Dbol 25m daily. Up to the last part of May. I made a dumb move and snapped my humerus in half arm wrestling that required surgery. So I've been out of the gym and startng back this week. I messed up and skipped a few weeks of tests shot during that time.

Below is my e-levels from 7/7/22

Estrogens, Total (004549)​

NAMEVALUEREFERENCE RANGE
FEstrogens, Total290 H56-213 (pg/mL)
- Prepubertal <40