Little bit nervous on pct

strong

No advice for your decision making skills.. We are all grown men and women.  I read an article on Clomid once that basically said after running PCT if test levels are not rebounding To run clomid only again for 30 days at 50 mgs. Take 2 weeks off after PCT and then start again.. I never had a problem rebounding but I keep that in mind...  Vitamin B12 helps in recovery.

SenseiMiagi

At 3 weeks into PCT it is still a bit early to get too nervous.  How long did you wait after last pin to start PCT?  After 6 months of testosterone I would guess you started too early.  That long with test saturation will require a bit longer than the standard 2-2.5 weeks after last pin IMO.

If this were me, I would likely get hold of 5000-10,000 iu HCG, and some pharma clomid.  Run a HCG blast for 10 or so days at 1000iu ed, or eod.  Then restart clomid therapy 4 days after last HCG injection.  When you start your PCT is crucial especially after long cycles.  Starting it too early only wastes the first several days of medicine as your body rejects firing up testosterone production since theres still too much floating around (negative feedback loop).

Im by no means an expert of course, but this is how I would handle this.... outside of NOT running 6 fucking monthlong cycles!  You are no competitor, so dont run cycles like one.

Carpediem2227

Ok thank you strong i will do that..  I'm going to run clomid from my other source i have . I ran that pct and i took the same test at the same time and my levels were normal!!

Carpediem2227

Lmao ur right Sensai I can't argue that bro. And I started exactly 2 weeks later after last pin....no different then after my first cycle and I was already at normal levels at this time...just got clomodnfrom different source 

Dolf

X2 and +2 SF...after just one cycle you're natty levels of test are very likely to never reach their precycle numbers. After many cycles it very likely you'll be on trt at some point for life. These are risk everyone should take into account before cycling.

Dolf

X2 strong...many doctors are prescribing clomid taken ed to noost natty test levels before going to trt.

swolesam

+1 This makes a lot of "Sensei" ;) Great advice.

Caper - I am in a similar situation to you my friend. I ran a 17 week cycle, most of the cycle was short esters, so it would clear my system real fast, and i can start pct within days of last pin. So thats what i did. KEEP IN MIND, i am and have been on TRT with regular lab work that looks real good.  So, i figured i wanted to take the opportunity to DESENSITIZE my receptors while on PCT this time around. So my PCT was 100mg clomid ed, 40mg Nolva ed, and 200 mg DHEA (otc) ed and ofcourse natural supplements, eat clean and do more cardio. 2 weeks in pct (about 12 days) my lab numbers were NOT GOOD. Total T = 60, Cholestrol = 400, FSH and LH <1 (almost non existent), and i noticed my boys lost size lol Free T3 low normal but still normal. The good thing is my DHEA was 800 (twice high normal), and Estradiol = 2, and estrone <10, shbg 5 (v low),  prolactin  <1.0 (almost non existent). General feeling - VERY groggy all day, need to sleep more than 9 hours per day, and sex drive completely gone!!

So i talked to my close friends, and deviced a plan. My plan sounds similar to what sensei is advising here. Week 3 (day 16) i started back HCG at 1200 iu EW, and clomid pushed it down to 50 mg ED, Nolva 20mg ED. Did that for a week, and didnt feel much difference. 2nd week of this i introduced T at 150mg EW, and towards the end of this week of this (PCT week 4) towards the end, i started feeling back to normal! Libido has increased alot, balls are back in size, and i dont feel groggy and lethargic all day, actually focus is good. 

Im at week 5 now, and will draw blood end of this week on friday 30th. Things def feel better and more normal now, so i am thinking positive about the results from this lab test. I really need to see my FSH/LH come back to normal.  FYI I kept most of my gains from the cycle which is GREAT news to me since i busted my ass on the cycle (even with T 60 for a few days there on PCT).

I figured i'd share with you my story since we are stuck on the same boat kinda ! 

FYI - look into HMG which focuses most on increasing the FSH which targets your sperm production which is what you're interested in. Look in to that bratha.

Carpediem2227

Great post man. So you suggest I run hcg going into my fourth week of pct?what do u mean you introduced t at 150 per week? Testosterone agian? Ayeeee. Well keep me posted on that bro. I really want to know what happens with your blood work. And fsh levels. 

Carpediem2227

FYI I lost most of my gains this cycle smh HOWEVER SEX drive is not gone i still have libido. Mind you it's not what it was on cycle but atill good to go 

SemperFi

Carpe,

If you lost most of your gains then you are doing something wrong brother and AAS is not worth it. ;)

If you ever decide to cycle again let's dial this in and make sure you achieve and retain maximum benefits. We are always here to help.

We might even decide on a new username for you so your are not just focusing on the day but also looking to the future. ;)))))

SEMPER FI

strong

Hulk is TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). Most TRT people will just drop their doses and continue on approx. 200 mgs of Test cyp usually to keep their test levels around 1000.  Hulk is saying that he will PCT after a blast cycle to clear his receptors and then he will restart his TRT dose Or there will be no testosterone running through his body. This is not for you Carpe. Lets see where you can get your natty test levels to. Then either be ready for TRT for life or cycle a little more sensibly....  Plan to take some serious time off...

swolesam

If you FSH & LH are not pumping, blood work for these 2 are near zero, your gonads arent getting triggered (due to lack of LH & FSH) to produce test & sperm. hence as the weeks go by while you're on Clomid and Nolva, and your body is not responding to them, your total T is completely suppressed due to lack of LH in your body! Thats what i realized @ beginning of week 3 , end of week 2 when i got back my blood work, so i quickly introduced HCG into the equation 'cause i know my balls respond to HCG within a few days, then a week later i introduced Test Prop @ 50mg shots 3 times per week = 150mg EW.

Its def not ideal to start HCG week 3 of pct ! def bad practice, but i was dealt a bad card and i had to deal with it best way i know how :)  Lesson learned here for me is after a long suppressive cycle, introduce HCG upon starting PCT and stretch PCT to 5-8 weeks with SERMS and HCG together, NO TEST. Then after week 8, get back to my TRT regimn with 200-250mg EW Test E.

Going for bloods on friday, will keep your posted ma bratha.

just in case you didnt catch it, check into HMG , you can talk it alongside HCG to target your sperm production, which is wat you had in mind in your original post.

Carpediem2227

Yes I mean I haven't lost any gains from my first cycle but I kept 5 lbs on this one( lost 10) however with my luck I got sick with the stomach flu on pct at week two for 3 days and lost a quick 5 lbs then too...i  wouldnt eat , train, and constant shits all day.