Little bit nervous on pct

Carpediem2227

Hey guys! So I'm having trouble sleeping because I got some blood work done and my fsh and lh levels are virtual nothing they're very low....i know that is a good indicator of sperm being produced or notand I have been running clomid and nolvadex for 3 weeks so yes i even took test on pct. Im still waiting for test levels to come back. Anywho I ran a 6 month cycle using anadrol on and off, tren 500 mgs and test 800 mgs. Well. My girl wants a kid and I'm freaking out I won't have one. What is everyone's input?!

B

Burrr

6 months is a long time to be on cycle.

How long since the 6 month cycle?   did you use any HCG during the cycle?

Are you sure your Clomid and nolva are legit?

Carpediem2227

Well I am starting my fourth week of Oct so been off 6 weeks. No hcg on or after... I would think the Clomid is legit considering I get it from my source... But idk for sure... 

B

Burrr

I never rely on ugl products for AI,  nor would I for pct.

It needsto come from a pharmacy,  even if it is a euro or India product. 

Dolf

6 months on cycle hcg was a must. Also I'd run your pct more than 4 weeks. Up it to 5 or even 6 weeks after being shut down for so long.

B

Burrr

something to read... http://doctorbreen.com/hormone-therapy/testosterone-and-your-sperm-count-whats-the-deal/

B

Burrr

It's generally suggested that someone in PCT not use HCG because it can be somewhat suppressive to LH and FSH production.

I'd say probably best to just continue with PCT ( maybe get new drugs) and skip the HCG

The other options would be to take HCG with PCT, or go back to a TRT dose of test along with HCG.

Probably good to keep studying up on male fertility, there  may be other things to look into.

strong

I'm surprised to see you ran a 6 month cycle. To my recollection this was only your second cycle. You are Running Adrol on and off for 6 mos?? You are running your test Higher than your Tren. Tren on a second cycle at 27 YO??? Now You're a bit nervous??  Last week you are asking about Oral only cycles for a friend...   None of this sounds good to me.  Not Bashing but you need to rethink why you are doing this and get a lot more knowledge....

SemperFi

Steroid use even when PCT is administered correctly runs the risk of unrecoverable suppression or sterility.

We each know the risk and have to live with the decisions we make. There are consequences to each and every action and messing with hormones is not a game.

I hope your reach full recovery Carpe and I hope your decision to run AAS does not have a life changing negative impact on the rest of your life. 

SEMPER FI

Carpediem2227

Thanks guys. And for the record strong, I told that new kid to run test with his oral only cycle I was asking the community so he would see what im saying. And i appreciate ur you're concern. I don't if any one here has ever felt invincible but i do sometimes. And I didn't ask for advice on my decision making skills . I asked in regards to what you think I should do get my balls back going agian. Run clomid longer? Do hcg? Is this normal for levels to b this low after 4 weeks? 

Carpediem2227

Thanks semper. Can't you just lie and say things will get better? My sperm will rejuvenate and I will bounce back? Lmao tell me.thingsike most people do