Liv 52 + Tudca = dosages

halfnattyBRO

Planning on running dbol at 40mg a day on the last 4 weeks of my cycle. I am pretty new around Liv-52 and TUDCA. I would like to use them as liver protection, just wondering what is the recommended dosage to run both ? Also should I take them with dbol or should I take it separately?

Liv 52 is pretty great all round (even off cycle ) and tudca usual dosages would be 15-25Mg/ per kg body weight, Also check out udca, milk thistle, and dandelion root. 

halfnattyBRO

ChemicalCaucasian said:
</p><p>Liv 52 is pretty great all round (even off cycle ) and tudca usual dosages would be 15-25Mg/ per kg body weight, Also check out udca, milk thistle, and dandelion root. </p><p>
</p><p>I already have milk thistle that came along with me Animal PAK multivitamin. I figured liv52 and TUDCA should be enough to cover my liver protection but thanks for the respond.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

halfnattyBRO

ChemicalCaucasian said:
</p><p>Liv 52 is pretty great all round (even off cycle ) and tudca usual dosages would be 15-25Mg/ per kg body weight, Also check out udca, milk thistle, and dandelion root. </p><p>
</p><p>I already have milk thistle that came along with me Animal PAK multivitamin. I figured liv52 and TUDCA should be enough to cover my liver protection but thanks for the respond.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

word my brother, If you have good liver levels (plus only 4wks oral even with spotty lvls) you should be just fine with just tudca an liv 52.  

csancheezy

you are drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day with Liv52 that should be fine, especially at 40mg. If you jump it up to 60-80mg or you experience liver or kidney pain or signs of high liver values then add the tudca

halfnattyBRO

csancheezy said:
</p><p>you are drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day with Liv52 that should be fine, especially at 40mg. If you jump it up to 60-80mg or you experience liver or kidney pain or signs of high liver values then add the tudca</p><p>
Thank you for the prompt respond bro. I will give that a try. I wasn't using any liver protection at all for that first 4 weeks of dbol lol.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

AlexProp

Guys can you please share the dosage which you use of Liv52. I used to take 4pills per day during the cycle. After few cycles got small changes in liver size. Doctor advised to take 12-16pills daily during the cycle if I run any oral ster. What do you think about it?

strong

The 3 posts above this one are example of Answers. What do I mean?   We speak of not spoon feeding.  If you give a member a solid answer, is it spoon feeding? No, IMO. Its up to them to find out why its the correct answer... Maybe they will, maybe they wont.. Its up to them..

Alexprop was on 3 hrs ago. I wonder if he Just took those answers and ran with it or started to research why.

Dolf

All we can do is lay it out there. How much effort is put forth by the member is on that member. Anyone can regurgitate info from Google. Seeking advice from personal experiences of others is not necessarily asking to be spoon fed, but an effort to sort through all the conflicting info you'll find on Google. 

AlexProp

Thanks strong. You are very helpfull as usual. Yeah, I did research and agree with you. Previously I was following my doctor advises. But except Liv52 he didn't mentioned anything else.

strong

That's why MG can be an excellent tool to use towards your goals. We have some seriously smart people here.  I only like to comment on my personal experience. I find a lot of the things I read contradictory or don't apply to me at least...

Tlift

I also will be doing Nac + tudca. I heard not to take within 3 hours of taking the dbol because it makes it pass through the liver more quick. I cannot say if that is correct or not, maybe someone else here could clarify.

strong

Don't believe everything you read. I have never heard or read that but the only way to know is Trial and Bloodwork. Depending on how you dose your Dbol, You should have no problem staying away from that 3 hr, window

bigjerseyd

When you are on cycle do you generally up the dosage of the NAC and Tuduca or just take it as its instructed on the label?